View Full Version : For Sale/For Trade: 2004 BMW 330CI ZHP Convertible and only 62,xxx miles -- Houston, Texas

zhpconvertible
10-09-2011, 07:46 AM
2004 BMW 330 CI Convertible with the ZHP Performance Package which everyone knows is very rare especially with the 6 speed manual transmission. It only has 62,xxx miles. The car also has the Harmon Kardon Stereo, Bi Xenon Headlights, Cold Weather Package and is Black with Alcantara Interior. I have owned it 2 years but never drive it anymore as I have a company car. Asking $19,500 or best offer.

Recent Maintenance:
It was a BMW CPO so before the warranty expired I had BMW perform a bunch of Preventative Maintenance like valve cover gaskets, thermostat, lower air intake hose, DISA valve, ignition switch, heater blower motor, brand new alcantara steering wheel and a full Inspection II only a couple thousand miles ago. When I purchased it (only about 10k miles) it had new high performance summer tires and brakes.

Condition:
Overall mechanically (besides what is listed below) I would rate the car a 10/10. Exterior of the car has some minor blemishes but the car still shines like new. See the pictures (100+) and judge for yourself but I think the car is about an 8.5/10. Interior is close to perfect and would say it is a 9.5/10. The only issue that detracts from the interior is in the corner of the headliner on the passenger side it appears it ripped at some point and there is a less than professional stitch about 2 inches long.

Aftermarket:
It is a blank slate and is stock. I do have a Dinan Cold Air Intake with the cut out for the zenon headlights and RTAB. For the right price I may include.

Known Issues:
1) Airbag light just went on a couple weeks ago. I am assuming it is a seat sensor and will have this taken care of for the asking price.
2) Crack about 6 inches long on the far passenger side of the windshield. It passed inspection with the crack and has not spread at all in over 1 year. I never planned on having the windshield replaced until it started to spread.
3) A small mark on the front and rear bumpers. This was a daily driver and the previous owner had an issue with parallel parking. See the link below as there are pictures of each flaw.
4) The volume knob on the radio works intermittently. Volume control on the steering wheel works perfectly. Never bothered me so didn't bother getting it fixed.

POSSIBLE TRADES:
I will consider a trade for an automatic SUV with low mileage and it MUST HAVE a third row seat, 4 door Jeep Wrangler, possible a 2 door wrangler, power boat (prefer to get money back on this but will consider a straight trade for the right boat), classic car or nice e30 m3. I will have the title in hand shortly as it was just paid off. You must have the same before any trade will happen.

If you want to come see it I am in Cypress, TX.

Below is a link for many more photos.
http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3700479016/a=15250692_15250692/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Here is the kbb value of between 19,170 and 20,070.
http://www.kbb.com/bmw/3-series/2004-bmw-3-series/330cic-convertible-2d/?vehicleid=1974&intent=buy-used&mileage=62000&category=convertible&options=75085|true|2634829|true|75104|true|75096|t rue|2634827|true&condition=good&pricetype=private-party

webster
10-09-2011, 04:18 PM
welcome to the site and GLWS. FYI the website where your pics are hosted requires you to register in order to view the pics, you might want to post some here since most people prob wont join some photo site