PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2004 BMW 330 ZHP Black Coupe 40k

knevor
11-04-2011, 11:05 AM
CAR SOLD 2012, forgot to update page

Putting my ZHP up for sale. I drive about 5000 miles a year and seem to be driving my truck much more than the BMW, I never would of expected that. Car has been driven 2804 miles since last oil change on 11/19/2010. Total mileage as of 11_04_2011 is
40,918 miles

This is my second BMW, I purchased this in the summer of 2007 CPO from BMW with 19,902k miles. The previous owner is an employee at the BMW dealership.

All maintenance has been preformed by BMW at the same dealer since I have owned the car. The car might of only been serviced at this dealer for its entire life, I am not 100% sure.

Car is very clean, paint is good for a 7 year old car, the hood has its share of chips from the road. There is a small ding in the hood and a paint defect as well located on the hood drivers side. Shown in pictures 22, 8

Interior is in excellent condition, few small areas of wear. Steering wheel is in great shape, only worn on upper left side, looks worse in the photos. The center vent is cracked on the upper left side of the bezel. There is very rarely anyone else in the car as passengers. All the buttons are in great shape and are not worn.

I usually travel in the winter so the car see very little winter driving. It is covered whenever possible.

Car just had RI inspection done this summer, by dealer. Swapped out intake boots.

Car comes with NOAH car cover, BavAuto Sunshield

This year I have put a new set of Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires on at 38,850 miles.

New Cabin Filter October
New cupholder October
New floormats, only driver was worn. All will be included with car.

New windshield with OEM moulding done first week of October less than a 50 miles on it.

Brakes done on August 6.
Factory Motorsports Rotors front and rear
Axxis Ultimate Ceramic Street Pads
Caliper Bushing set from Turner Motorsports
New Wear sensors

Car has the DINAN intake installed. I did not complete the additional installation. Adding an additional intake to the airbox. The original intake is included as well as the rest of the DINAN kit. SLIGHT CHANCE I MIGHT PULL THAT OFF AND INSTALL OEM BOX

There is nothing wrong with the car mechanically, every issue has been taken care of at the dealer. Car has been fully checked by dealer every time it has been in for service.

Wheels, left side are great, right side has very minor curb rash

Some items replaced by dealer, besides normal maintenance, not in any chronological order

new belts
wheel speed sensors
new instrument cluster
new bc stalk
valve cover gasket
intake boots

Car details, besides normal stuff.

Jet Black Coupe
Leather
6 Speed Manual
Alcantara Steering wheel, Shift boot, Parking brake boot
Black Cube trim
Adaptive HID lights
Harmon stereo
Heated seats
Moonroof
Power seats
Split Folding Rear Seats

Car is priced at $20,000, which is negotiable, best offers welcome.
Zero Accidents/ VIN available upon request.

pictures available here, I can provide any picture in higher res, or additional shots if needed.

http://nevor.com/zhp_gallery_a/index.html

youtube slideshow of same photos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEhzrajxytc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEhzrajxytc

Marcus-SanDiego
11-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Since we are now a closed forum, be sure to include a way to get in touch with you. People outside of the forum may want to do that.

Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cakM3
11-04-2011, 05:42 PM
That's funny Kenny that I don't recollect seeing your ZHP and I work in Newport. Car looks clean! GLWS :thumbsup

knevor
11-04-2011, 06:13 PM
That's how little I drive it, usually to stop n shop or the gym that's about it. I can usually bike to work.

webster
11-06-2011, 03:57 PM
i really admire you guys who look to sell the car based on the fact that you don't drive it. that's the type of owner i bought my car from, and i appreciate those who understand that these are drivers' cars and are meant to be driven. cheers and GLWS!

Marcus-SanDiego
11-06-2011, 04:10 PM
^^ That's why I sold mine. Didn't drive it.

knevor
11-07-2011, 05:24 PM
I remember when you listed yours. That kind of got me to finally sell mine.