PDA

View Full Version : All Down/Up Window Switch & Sprint Booster

one
11-30-2011, 04:44 AM
After unsuccessfully installing a Sprint Booster (could not get it to work) my "all down/up" switch would put all the windows DOWN but the passenger side would not go UP with the others but does go up with it's individual switch. I had disconnected the battery during the install attempt.

Anyone know if this disconnection of the battery would cause the problem? Solution? I don't have a code-reader.

Oli77
11-30-2011, 02:56 PM
There is a way to reset the window's automatic "all the way up and down function". I searched and can't find it.

It involves opening window then closing window and keeping the button lifted for a certain period of time.

Does anyone remember?

Maybe you can try that.

Oli77
11-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Here it is post #8 from our Boss Kayger 12:

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?2973-Window-rattle-clanking-etc-Anyone-else-get-this&highlight=window+reset

johnrando
11-30-2011, 08:40 PM
Your window question was answered. Now, as for the SB, it took me 3 different units, and the 3rd one worked for me. What's the issue you're having? They also recommend a few caveats such as opening the doors and leaving them open for a while before you install the SB, etc. Did you try that? John