PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: TWO 2005 BMW 330 ZHP Blue ZHP's (1 Sedan and 1 Coupe) at Same Dealer, both under 55k miles

johnnyrad
02-05-2012, 01:00 PM
1 auto and 1 manual

Double your pleasure double your fun

http://www.bmwgallerynorwood.com/used-inventory/index.htm?make=BMW&sortBy=internetPrice-asc

GMATT
02-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Nice find!

iZHP
02-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Yeah nice find!

danewilson77
02-05-2012, 02:16 PM
I wonder how they justify the $3,000 price diff on nearly identical cars.....unless the cheaper of two has issues inside/out.

johnnyrad
02-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Maybe they think the manual one is special :biggrin

danewilson77
02-05-2012, 02:31 PM
???. Maybe. I thought Auto's were more though.

BRGcoopahS
02-05-2012, 04:13 PM
I wonder how they justify the $3,000 price diff on nearly identical cars.....unless the cheaper of two has issues inside/out.

Whats funny is the coupe already has a good price and yet I carfaxed it and it was in an accident. So the one for cheaper must be even worse, especially since its a one owner.

nike001
02-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Am I the only one who checks & registers these cars at the registry?

I feel like I'm always putting ones in the classifieds here in to the registry as well.

danewilson77
02-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Am I the only one who checks & registers these cars at the registry?

I feel like I'm always putting ones in the classifieds here in to the registry as well.

Yes. You may be the only one.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Hermes
02-06-2012, 12:52 AM
I do sometimes, haven't in a while though. I do applaud your effort to add as many cars as possible to the registry!

BimmerRules!
02-13-2012, 01:54 PM
Whats funny is the coupe already has a good price and yet I carfaxed it and it was in an accident. So the one for cheaper must be even worse, especially since its a one owner.

Did you check with the dealer about the accident?

Carfax indicates that accident was back in 8/2005 with the first owner. If the data is correct, it looks like the accident was right around the time when the car was purchased!

Since it is CPO, I think it was probably a minor issue.

Not that excited about the color combo.

BRGcoopahS
02-13-2012, 02:00 PM
Did you check with the dealer about the accident?

Carfax indicates that accident was back in 8/2005 with the first owner. If the data is correct, it looks like the accident was right around the time when the car was purchased!

Since it is CPO, I think it was probably a minor issue.

Not that excited about the color combo.

Yea after I read into it a little more I figured it was a minor accident. It says no structural damage, no airbag deployment, and no total loss.

I'm glad you're not excited about it because I am! ;)

BimmerRules!
02-13-2012, 02:01 PM
Yea after I read into it a little more I figured it was a minor accident. It says no structural damage, no airbag deployment, and no total loss.

I'm glad you're not excited about it because I am! ;)

ha-hah, good one and good luck! :)

btw, I didn't see this properly on the carfax:

"Accident reported
Involving left side impact
It hit another motor vehicle
Left side primarily damaged"

Hope you are checking with the dealer on what exactly happened.

johnnyrad
02-13-2012, 03:44 PM
Wow the automatic one is gone already. One left now.. Funny the carfax for the manual one notes the accident happened before the first owner. Must have drove it off the truck and crashed it into the dealership..Silly salesmen

BRGcoopahS
02-13-2012, 06:01 PM
ha-hah, good one and good luck! :)

btw, I didn't see this properly on the carfax:

"Accident reported
Involving left side impact
It hit another motor vehicle
Left side primarily damaged"

Hope you are checking with the dealer on what exactly happened.

I hope they know the situation. It seems that they are the first BMW dealer to ever have it. It didnt say it was listed for sale in 05, only bought. This ZHP would actually be for my dad. He is looking for e46 330's, particularly ZHP's. Im just doing the searching and research for him. We havent drove up there to look at it yet. I keep telling him it's the best one i've seen online price/mileage wise and color combo, but he's picky.