PDA

View Full Version : WTB Silver grey BMW 330Ci ZHP 6 spd/ >60k miles. NJ

BRGcoopahS
02-17-2012, 09:48 AM
I am posting this for my father who is in the market for one. We've been searching (or I have been) and it seems a lot of the good ones have been sold. We're in the north jersey area.

What he wants:
must be a coupe or vert
either silver grey or sparkling graphite. mystic blue and silver is an option
under 60k miles
must be a 6 speed
any interior color that isnt black
As stock as possible
would be willing to travel ~300 miles away if it looks right.

If anyone has one or finds one that matches this criteria please respond. the lease on his current car runs out about 2 months and he's looking for a replacement soon. Anything that matches most of the criteria would also be entertained. you cant be too picky looking for a ZHP.

BimmerRules!
02-21-2012, 06:29 AM
Hey, what happened to the one in Boston that you were looking at?

Also, I posted last night a link for a coupe in NJ but the color combo is not what you are looking for. Plus, it looks to be priced a bit high (IMO) even though it is an 05 and has many features.

btw, after driving a loaner 535i last week, I am convinced that people should not pay any extra money for navigation prior to 2010. The navigation in the new bimmers are awesome.

BRGcoopahS
02-21-2012, 08:32 AM
it was sold just a day before me and my pops were gonna look at some bimmers. We ended up looking at a S/C'd 01 330 vert. silver grey with red leather. It was nice but modded too much for his taste. Yea I'm actually trying to get him to look at the silver one you just posted. That and a dark grey vert.