PDA

View Full Version : A Celebration of Life - Leif Anderberg / April 29 / Los Angeles area

Hermes
03-08-2012, 03:00 PM
http://www.bmwcca.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/story-main-600/Anderberg.jpg

A Celebration of Life - Leif Anderberg

Sunday, April 29 :
Noon to 5 PM --- Open to All

Leif and Fia Anderberg founded the Los Angeles Chapter in 1970. They dedicated untold amounts of time, energy and effort to making the Chapter as successful as it is today. Leif and Fia complemented each other to an amazing extent and Fia's death in 1997 left a huge whole in Leif's heart and life. He has rejoined her now, and we are celebrating.

Knowing they are together again makes mourning unnecessary - but they always liked a big party so that's what they are getting.

Bratwurst, beer and BMW's - a tribute to a wonderful couple.

Tina would like to have some vintage and other interesting BMW's parked on the green. If you would like to have your car be one of those, please send an email to sakatamoon@earthlink.net

(Notice of this non-BMW CCA event is provided as a benefit for all who knew and cared for the Anderbergs.)

Santa Anita Park Infield
285 W Huntington Drive
Arcadia, CA

danewilson77
03-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Awesome tribute to a Family that contributed their life, to the enthusiast. Thanks for posting JP.

Hermes
03-08-2012, 03:53 PM
For sure. I know we have a lot of SoCal members so I think it would be cool to see some people show up and maybe show their cars on the green

danewilson77
03-08-2012, 03:54 PM
For sure. I know we have a lot of SoCal members so I think it would be cool to see some people show up and maybe show their cars on the green

Agree.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

tripod06
03-12-2012, 11:59 AM
i marked my Calendar.

Hermes
04-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Reminder, this is Sunday. Who's coming?

tripod06
04-29-2012, 07:48 AM
Me !