PDA

View Full Version : Happy April Fools!! NOT!

Rovert
04-01-2012, 06:39 PM
:foottap

So this is my car before April Fools...

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/4268/img6984k.jpg

And I go out to my car which always sits in the driveway because other cars take priority in the garage which is cool.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-9A4czdt1zGs/T3kO7d5VMqI/AAAAAAAADKY/0l4v_Yo5jeE/s1152/P1030642.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-QOx6bgaevHk/T3kO5QyN_TI/AAAAAAAADKQ/XM2yzSmejPI/s800/P1030641.jpg

I thought at first I ripped one off from a bump...then I looked and both sides were gone. I looked underneath and the screws that hold it all up are neatly removed too. I guess someone else needs splitters more than I. :gun1 LOL

nike001
04-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Someone took them off from your driveway?!

Rovert
04-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Yup awesome eh? At least they didn't break anything else...poor girl....now she's lost something that made her look a little different and gained something that makes her even more different. Hahaha

Hermes
04-01-2012, 06:54 PM
thats bs...

nike001
04-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Wow..

It has to be someone on your block.. who would see your car all the time and would want them. I can't wait to figure out that they wont fit on their car. Or that they're not worth that much money :rofl

Or maybe they're just even bigger assholes and only took them just to make you suffer and make you not have them.

UdubBadger
04-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Not cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Bitches

BRGcoopahS
04-01-2012, 07:48 PM
scum bags

johnrando
04-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Oh man, that's nerve. SUX! You sure have a good attitude about it.

cakM3
04-02-2012, 01:23 AM
Yeah, it really sucks that someone would have the nerve to do this.....sorry to see this....

Tapatalk +iPhone4

danewilson77
04-02-2012, 01:28 AM
:jawdrop

:mafia

:mob

midlandtech
04-02-2012, 04:23 AM
:jawdrop

:mafia

:mob

X2 clearly they don't know how far the family reaches

~Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryans323i
04-02-2012, 05:31 AM
Trevor you always have the best attitude when sh*t happens to you. My hat's off to you. So, in this case we're going to get extra pissed for you.
This is the 2nd published BMW defacement on the forum in a week, and both in the owners' driveway no less. We will be rounding up and riding out. Members, please watch the other forums for someone selling splitters from the Vancouver area.

midlandtech
04-02-2012, 07:10 AM
We will be rounding up and riding out. Members, please watch the other forums for someone selling splitters from the Vancouver area.

:word

~Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rovert
04-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Well if they want splitters that aren't 100% fitment great! They'll need to be repainted and probably sanded because of the oncoming crap that's constantly trying to pit the front end...LOL. They had the balls the take time to get under the car in the dark and unscrew everything neatly and risk making tons of noise separating the splitters from the bumper with 3M tape in between. I have to give it to them on that part! Next I'll have to just get a new bumper with moulded splitters so they can't just take the splitters? lol I'll probably just keep the front end the same as stock for now. Let the thief drive by with his newly acquired splitters and wonder what I was thinking....

danewilson77
04-02-2012, 10:12 AM
May want to take it more serious than that. Could be your rims next time. Did you file a police report?

Rovert
04-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Police won't do anything about something this small here. Filing a claim is not worth my time & money when it'll be costlier to pay the comprehensive deductible than to replace splitters and paint them myself. Taking this part seriously is not something I want to spend my spirit on. If they want to take the wheels, I can't stop them. A police report can't stop something from happening either. This is a fact of life that people out there need things so bad as to take them from others who worked hard to earn them. If I were to cuss and use nasty words to describe these types of people it would only bring my level down to them. I just need to enjoy what I have and know that having "extra" stuff has a territory of theft and jealousy. Work hard to play hard. Everything nice in this world comes at a cost. The rest I leave up to the higher being of all of us.