Desired location of vehicle: NJ
Desired Mileage: <120k
Transmission type: Manual
Desired number of Doors: Four
Desired Color combos: None.
Desired Packages: No fold down rear seats, no sunroof
Funds lined up? If the car checks out, yes
Have a car you need to sell first? Nope

This might be a stretch since I haven't seen any ZHP's for sale with these options. I'm willing to travel if the car is well priced and clean; however, I'm not willing to pay a premium for a ZHP sedan because it is a ZHP.

webster
04-09-2012, 08:22 PM
there's a sunroof delete car for sale on this very forum. it's in Iowa though.

Nivo
04-09-2012, 08:39 PM
here: 74k, $13,800, no sunroof no cold weather package.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=01562&endYear=2004&modelCode1=330I&startYear=2004&makeCode1=BMW&transmissionCode=MAN&searchRadius=0&maxPrice=13800&listingId=319211124&Log=0

jsfbmw
04-10-2012, 05:56 AM
There's a ZHP for sale by a NJ BMW CCA member. I"ve seen the car and spoke with owner. All the "right" things have been done to it.

Here's the link to NJ Chapter website listing:

http://www.njbmwcca.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5771

Good luck.

MINIz guy
04-10-2012, 07:09 AM
Wow, you guys are fast!

I'm knocking the Iowa one and the NJ one out of consideration. The Iowa one is too expensive and the NJ one was fold down rear seats.

I like the one in Michigan and the Autocheck is clean too. Has anybody on this forum checked it out yet? It is far away and I have never dealt with buying from out of state.

jsfbmw
04-10-2012, 07:39 AM
In Union, NJ there is a higher-end used car dealer called American Motors Authorized Sales on Chestnut Street. don't know anything about them except that they have had some nice high-end cars, as well as "normal" one.

I passed by last them weekend and they had an E46 with M-Technic II front bumper. I don't know if it's a ZHP since the wheels were not the 135s. but a call may shed some light.

jayjay_dee
04-10-2012, 07:54 AM
Glad you're finally a member here Andrew... welcome... and dont forget to introduce yourself in New Members forum...

Good luck on your search...

MINIz guy
04-10-2012, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the welcome, Jay!

In Union, NJ there is a higher-end used car dealer called American Motors Authorized Sales on Chestnut Street. don't know anything about them except that they have had some nice high-end cars, as well as "normal" one.

I passed by last them weekend and they had an E46 with M-Technic II front bumper. I don't know if it's a ZHP since the wheels were not the 135s. but a call may shed some light.
I couldn't find a number for American Motors but the address is right next to Big Lou's Wheels in Motion in Union, NJ and they might have the car you're talking about.

I already called them on Saturday and they told me that they only have a 330xi with a manual transmission. The online pictures show that it has a M-Tech II bumper too. Not what I'm looking for.

I really want to find out more info on the ZHP in MI. Just don't know if I'm dedicated enough to pursue it a few states away.

kayger12
04-10-2012, 06:32 PM
I really want to find out more info on the ZHP in MI. Just don't know if I'm dedicated enough to pursue it a few states away.

With your list of prerequisites, I think you're either going to have to travel or you're going to be waiting a long time to find one.

Welcome to the site.

Sent with Droid Fighter envy