PDA

View Full Version : For Sale (SOLD): 2005 BMW 330 ZHP Orient Blue Metallic Sedan 6MT $15,750

Alphatek45
05-02-2012, 02:42 PM
6MT
I am the second owner.
Dealer Maintained during first owner (Have ALL Docs)
Georgia Car since Day 1
91,XXX miles
Clean Carfax
Brand New Micheline PS2's

Full details here:
http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?3883-Adam-s-Orient-Blue-Metallic-%282005-BMW-E46-330-ZHP-Sedan%29&highlight=orient+blue+metallic

Adam 678-209-4970

New Price = $15,750.00

webster
05-02-2012, 03:53 PM
GLWS, beautiful ZHP.

JupiterBMW
05-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Wow, beautiful car. Color me intrigued. Very much so actually. This isn't my first color choice inside or out, but the combo is beautiful. Couple of questions... I did read your other thread, but basically just looking for current stats on the car.

1. Sunroof?
2. Cold weather?
3. Current mod list (read your other thread, not sure what you've done since your "To-Do List")
4. Current needs of the car?

I am fairly close to you, and I would obviously make the trip up to purchase, but I'd like to know the details on every aspect of the car before doing so! Also, current pics of the car (and any areas of concern/damage) if you can! Thanks again man, and if nothing else, GLWS.

NorCalZman
05-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Go Jon go. ;-) I don't see heated seat buttons so I don't think it has the cold weather package, btw.

Alphatek45
05-04-2012, 03:24 AM
Wow, beautiful car. Color me intrigued. Very much so actually. This isn't my first color choice inside or out, but the combo is beautiful. Couple of questions... I did read your other thread, but basically just looking for current stats on the car.

1. Sunroof?
2. Cold weather?
3. Current mod list (read your other thread, not sure what you've done since your "To-Do List")
4. Current needs of the car?

I am fairly close to you, and I would obviously make the trip up to purchase, but I'd like to know the details on every aspect of the car before doing so! Also, current pics of the car (and any areas of concern/damage) if you can! Thanks again man, and if nothing else, GLWS.

Thank you for the inquiry.
The car does have a sunroof.
No Cold Weather Package.
Nothing on the "to-do" list has been done.

The bumper/hood respray is the only "need". Its a 10 from 10feet, closer than that you can certainly tell its been on I85 since birth. Its not horrible, but it bothers me. I have a local quote of $900.00 to make it perfect.

As you can see from my build thread,I spent more time under the car than in it.By choice of course.I really went the extra mile in finding a non molested,one owner,clean car. You will not be disappointed if you come to see the car and I will do what ever I can to help. Hell, if you have face-time we could do a virtual walk around first.

I will be taking pictures of every possible angle of the car this weekend and adding them to this thread.

I also added my cell # feel free to call.

Thanks

JupiterBMW
05-04-2012, 04:01 AM
Adam-

Thanks for the info man, that's great. I have to be honest, I'd love to buy a car from a Mafia member, as I at least know that the car will have been properly looked after... As for sunroof, great, and cold weather, not a big deal...

Also, just to clarify, according to what you said, the VANOS and cooling system upgrades still need to be done? I assume the intake is still on the car? Stock suspension as well? What about the headlight status? Does the car have the HIDs stock, and if so, are they burnt? I saw you mentioned an upgrade, but wasn't sure what the status was... Thanks for the info...

We will chat at some point soon, and yes, FaceTime will work. That's a great idea in fact...

Alphatek45
05-04-2012, 04:28 AM
Aside from the meyle HD CABs the suspension is stock. The headlamps are stock as well. The intake is still in the car and comes with it.
I'm sorry for the confusion. Once I take the pics I mentioned earlier I will put up a better post, and probably remove the "to-do" list and future maintenance portion to avoid confusing people.

Nivo
05-04-2012, 07:13 AM
Nice ride!

JupiterBMW
05-08-2012, 02:28 AM
Yo Adam... Are you still planning to post up some updated pics? I am definitely still interested...

Alphatek45
05-08-2012, 02:50 AM
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml;jsessionid=CDDBC7AA5FE057460E 696028CF2FC1A2?listingId=321569255

Best I can do for now. These shots are accurate, haven't had the time or weather to take more photos.
FaceTime offer still stands.
I will try again this weekend weather pending.

JupiterBMW
05-08-2012, 08:58 AM
Ahh geezus, yeah, man, forgot all about the FaceTime action... What time or day works best for you in terms of doing that??

Alphatek45
05-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Weekends are always best for me.
I have someone coming on Saturday to see the car @ noon. Maybe before or after that?

JupiterBMW
05-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Ok man, well, I'm up early just about every day. Lets shoot for Saturday morning... 10am?

Alphatek45
05-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Ok man, well, I'm up early just about every day. Lets shoot for Saturday morning... 10am?

That should work out just fine. Thanks

JupiterBMW
05-12-2012, 06:04 AM
Yo Adam. Sorry I'm not available to meet online for our FaceTime chat to view the car... I know we discussed this morning at 10am... But, I'm in the hospital anxiously awaiting the arrival of our baby girl as my wife went into labor last night around 2am...

I will get in touch when this show is over and we're home with baby.

Alphatek45
05-12-2012, 06:25 AM
Yo Adam. Sorry I'm not available to meet online for our FaceTime chat to view the car... I know we discussed this morning at 10am... But, I'm in the hospital anxiously awaiting the arrival of our baby girl as my wife went into labor last night around 2am...

Wait, so you cant Facetime just because your wife is in labor? lol! Best of luck man. Get in touch when you can.

Marcus-SanDiego
05-12-2012, 08:57 AM

Time to get those priorities straight. What's more important here: the baby or the ZHP? :ninja

echo46
05-12-2012, 09:22 AM
GLWS. I love that car, kinda looks like mine:)

Alphatek45
05-16-2012, 03:50 AM
Price drop. $15,750.00

Can I get a mod to edit title? Thanks

danewilson77
05-16-2012, 05:20 AM
Price drop. $15,750.00

Can I get a mod to edit title? Thanks

Done.

Alphatek45
05-16-2012, 05:25 AM
Thank you.

danewilson77
05-16-2012, 05:29 AM
Now...if I was only in the market for another one. Next will be Alpine white or OBM.

Speedracer
05-22-2012, 05:25 PM
As I'm going to be in the market for a replacement, as much as I'd prefer a coupe, I love this combo. Has the Vanos and CCV been repaired and updated? How about the oil filter housing gasket? Is that leaking oil yet? Pretty common around 70K miles for those to all go bad.

Alphatek45
05-22-2012, 05:30 PM
Every single item that has been repaired/replaced is in the details thread.
No leaks.
Thanks

Mtnman
05-22-2012, 05:53 PM
Damn Adam. You too huh? this is a sweet ZHP. Someone needs to pick it up asap. What's next for you? (pm me if you dont want to further deteriorate your thread)
Again, someone pic this up off an OG Mafia Member!

Speedracer
05-22-2012, 07:01 PM
Every single item that has been repaired/replaced is in the details thread.
No leaks.
Thanks

Gotcha. I just wasn't sure if the Vanos or CCV and gasket had been handled before you got the car. Most 05's were fixed fairly early on, but I don't see it listed in your ownership. Just not sure I want to take on another Vanos/CCV/Oil filter housing gasket project shortly after buying a car. But damnit I love this combo! Hmmmm

Alphatek45
05-23-2012, 05:59 AM
Damn Adam. You too huh? this is a sweet ZHP. Someone needs to pick it up asap. What's next for you? (pm me if you dont want to further deteriorate your thread)
Again, someone pic this up off an OG Mafia Member!

Thanks for the kind words,David.

It's 3 main reasons.

1- I rarely have the time to drive the car, it's a third vehicle.
2-when I do have the time I find my self under it, not in it. (mods and proactive maintenance. Never had an issue)
3- when I do drive it, as much as I love it, I find myself craving twice the horsepower.

Alphatek45
05-25-2012, 02:20 PM
Deposit received. Sale Pending.

Seems like a good guy. Told him ALL about the site. I have a feeling he will be seeking membership. Details to follow as transaction progresses.

Thanks

kayger12
05-26-2012, 03:20 AM
^Good deal, Adam. Hope it works out.

Sad to see her go.

Alphatek45
05-26-2012, 05:23 AM
Thanks, Keith.
Cant tell you how many times I almost pulled the plug on the sale.
The actual transaction isn't happening until June 8th. New owner is out of state. Too much time to think!

JupiterBMW
05-26-2012, 06:41 AM
Dammit, I was going to get a hold of you. Looks like I'm driving my current car up to NY for a sale, and was going to take a look at your car on the way. Yours is still my #2 choice...

Alphatek45
05-26-2012, 07:05 AM
Dammit, I was going to get a hold of you. Looks like I'm driving my current car up to NY for a sale, and was going to take a look at your car on the way. Yours is still my #2 choice...

Don't sweat it. The quest is half the fun. You'll find the car you're meant to own.

JupiterBMW
06-06-2012, 01:46 PM
So man, is your transaction still solid? Good luck with it, its a beautiful car...

Alphatek45
06-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Looking solid. Scheduled for this saturday. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have cold feet lol.
Will request a thread title update on Saturday when it's final.

JupiterBMW
06-09-2012, 03:40 AM
Cold feet? Geez man, that car is absolutely pristine, I'm sure the transaction will go through flawlessly... But yes, keep us updated!

Alphatek45
06-09-2012, 07:36 AM
Car is officially sold. New owner is a great guy fwiw. I'm sure he'll be coming here often.

Please update. Thanks