PDA

View Full Version : FS (SOLD): HVAC Relocation kit for BMW Radio (non-Nav) $20 shipped

Pip
05-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Not sure what to call this other than it is the piece that holds the sunglass tray and has the cig/change holder. I'm holding off on offering the sunglass tray for Meric since I'm trying to work out something with him and my radio.

Backing bracket is included if you want it. This is in pretty good shape so it could be a cheap way to refresh that piece of your interior. Please make sure your car has the big opening for the DSC and HK sound instead of the individual buttons.

Pic:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7094/7174456962_7ba26dc287_z.jpg

danewilson77
05-11-2012, 03:12 AM
Sold....if mine has that opening. My door doesn't go up slowly (Condition at purchase). Condition of mine is perfect.....I just don't like the door.....slamming open when I don't pay attention, and ease it up.

I would most likely be buying this for the springs if they can be swapped.

Thanks

Or.....if you can look at this one......shoot me a pic of the springs.....I can maybe better understand how that door works, buy the springs, and let someone else pick it up. Like I said...it was this way when I bought it, and I have nothing to go buy, regarding the "ease up" feature.

Pip
05-11-2012, 06:30 AM
PM'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danewilson77
05-11-2012, 06:32 AM
SOLD