PDA

View Full Version : FS: Random assortment of E46 parts

Stu
05-31-2012, 07:34 PM
Will provide pictures upon request. I'm too lazy to take pictures of everything and post them right now :p

All cooling parts have 105,000 miles on them. Please keep this in mind. They'll be good spares to have around in case you suffer a huge failure one day and need to wait for replacement parts to come in. Or, if you have a blowout at the track, boom: here're some quick, cheap parts that'll get the job done for at least the rest of your session :)

1. $20: Expansion Tank. P/N 17137787039 (old design). Looks to be in perfect condition, but keep in mind that this is the old design, and it has 105,000 miles on it. No hairline cracks found. Does not leak. Superseded by P/N 17 17117573781.

2. $25 for both: Upper and Lower radiator hoses. Feel solid, never leaked on me. No signs of wear or abnormal conditions. Does not include clips, you must reuse the ones currently on your car.

3. $20 OE BMW Wahler Thermostat. No signs of wear, needs a new gasket otherwise it will leak. I will even be willing to buy this gasket for you. P/N 11537509357, made by Victor Reinz (OEM). Thermostat functioned perfectly in my car before I took it out. Thermostat looks to be in perfect condition. No corrosion or anything present. Housing is in excellent shape.

4. $15: OEM INA Hydraulic Pulley. Brand-new, never used.

5. $95: Complete sunshade repair kit. Includes:

1. Improved sunshade driver, never used
2. Two driver's side clips + screws, used
3. Two passenger's side clips, new
4. One Anthracite sunshade with some clip retainer damage only on one side. Can be easily repaired. Condition is good. Might even work just fine without the repair.
5. Silicone or Lithium grease packs for your sunshade tracks - your choice.

Shipping will be the cheapest available for you, so most likely USPS. Tracking number will be provided. If you request another service, I'll be happy to oblige.

All shipments coming from Raleigh, NC 27606. Parts will be cleaned of all dirt and residue before shipment. Note: hoses may contain some drips of coolant left in them, but it is OE BMW coolant. I have done my best to drain the hoses.

Post in this thread if interested, PM would be ideal.

Also willing to trade parts. Shipping will be paid by each individual. Just let me know what you're willing to trade :) I have some stuff for my E46 that I need.

Banderson8288
06-29-2012, 06:40 PM
Do you have a pic of all sunroof parts?