PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2003 BMW 330i ZHP -- 6MT, 39k miles, blk/alcantara, $18k (Dallas)

aurelius
06-05-2012, 05:43 AM
Assuming it's not a CL scam attempt, this could be quite the screaming deal. Seller appears not to know what he/she has.

Seems to be Sapphire (metallic) black.

I am in Dallas and can check it out for anyone who is currently ready, willing, and able to buy (emphasis on currently). This won't last long. If you're serious, get on it.

Note: I have not contacted seller and therefore do not know whether still available.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3039674467.html

AtariZHP
06-05-2012, 06:55 AM
Emailed the owner for some information. Thanks for sharing.

The alacantra on the wheel looks beat up (but that happens) and the car isn't especially clean, definitely looks like it wasn't owned by any car enthusiast, hopefully he has some maintenance records. Unbelievably low miles!

aurelius
06-05-2012, 07:12 AM
My steering wheel looked the same way when I got it at 46k miles. Those loose bits will eventually wear off (or you can remove them) and the wheel will be smooth again, tho obviously with a thinner layer of alcantara.

Can also be recovered: cobywheel.com

webster
06-05-2012, 07:18 AM
gosh that engine bay is filthy.

Newjack
06-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Definitely a good deal. Can't see too much on the exterior, but a dirty engine bay is easily cleaned.

PO was clearly Edward Scissorhands.

blablac
06-06-2012, 11:53 AM
the passenger strut tower is ubber mushroomed for such low mileage.

Newjack
06-06-2012, 12:13 PM
the passenger strut tower is ubber mushroomed for such low mileage.

Maybe it's just the lighting? Hard to tell. Either way thats a good find. I never would have noticed that.

AtariZHP
06-08-2012, 06:51 AM
This guy seems to be MIA, either the car is sold or I'll be getting spam mail soon.

+1 on the bolster wear on the seat, I noticed that and figured he/she may be on the heavier side :-/...otherwise does seem more than it should be for low miles.