PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Mileage and trip tracking....

toddness
06-22-2012, 11:23 AM
I hope this is the right place to be posting....

Two questions really.

1. I know I have seen some sort of iOS/Droid fuel consumption tracking app on here, just can't seem to find the thread.

2. I am also looking for some sort of cool trip tracker that would be integrated with GPS mapping. If integrated with OBD even better. I think it would be fun to see the speed, hp, and G's on some of the trips on the twisties of Hwy 1.

Would love to know what you use and any opinions

az3579
06-22-2012, 11:58 AM
For fuel consumption tracking, I use Fuelly. It doesn't matter what smartphone you have; all you have to do is input your data into a text message and send it to the specified number. It'll respond within seconds of your fuel consumption, average, etc. Then for more info you can check the full website. Click the Fuelly banner in my sig to check it out.

toddness
06-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Thank you! Fuelly is what I was looking for. This place is so busy the searches are becoming hard :)

One Q down, one to go....

328ioc
06-22-2012, 03:27 PM
I am not totally sure of the functionality but the torque app and the blue tooth obdll plug should be able to track you trip. I use the app to watch coolant temps and such but haven't played around with the trip tracking.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2