PDA

View Full Version : rear wheel drive my ass

bmwdriver
07-23-2012, 01:07 AM
I tried whip a fucking donut and this piece of shit just pushed the front end. Performance package... bull shit it doesn't even have a lsd! Its a one wheel drive piece of shit. Hmm well it handles good, wait it doesn't have an lsd and understeers like a bitch! Runs a fucking 10.2 at the eighth mile drag strip, how sac less. :blink Should have spent the extra money to get an M3.

az3579
07-23-2012, 01:26 AM
Okay...

danewilson77
07-23-2012, 02:16 AM
I'm trying to figure out what your goal is with this thread. If you're looking for a bunch of people to chime in and share your view, I doubt that will happen.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA

az3579
07-23-2012, 02:30 AM
Sounds to me that he's just mad the car doesn't do any of the things it wasn't designed for.

Perhaps driving it normally would yield better results?

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk

elric
07-23-2012, 02:34 AM
Sounds to me that he's just mad the car doesn't do any of the things it wasn't designed for.

Agreed

ryankokesh
07-23-2012, 03:16 AM
Umm..... ?

:dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

328ioc
07-23-2012, 03:19 AM

+1 agreed

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

llll1l1ll
07-23-2012, 03:20 AM
I smell a troll.

cakM3
07-23-2012, 03:31 AM
I tried whip a fucking donut and this piece of shit just pushed the front end. Performance package... bull shit it doesn't even have a lsd! Its a one wheel drive piece of shit. Hmm well it handles good, wait it doesn't have an lsd and understeers like a bitch! Runs a fucking 10.2 at the eighth mile drag strip, how sac less. :blink Should have spent the extra money to get an M3.

You don't represent yourself too well. Seems you are looking for something else....better off to sell your car to a person who will appreciate it and move on to some other make where ppl talk like you... :facepalm I don't usually see fellow forum members talking like this on our forum... you might want to think about that as well....there's a decorum that you should adhere to when on this forum pal....good luck searching for whatever it is that you are looking for! :thumbsup

HokieZHP
07-23-2012, 03:41 AM
Driver Error...

GMATT
07-23-2012, 03:54 AM
By By!

danewilson77
07-23-2012, 04:03 AM
By By!

Most likely. I was hopefully giving him a chance to explain his outburst.

Time to lock her down.

Newjack
07-23-2012, 03:06 PM

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/DealWithIt/tumblr_lh6sayYpIJ1qzaxefo1_400.gif

midlandtech
07-23-2012, 03:08 PM
Wow that's a first for me on here... We have been infiltrated by the stupid....

~Steve

webster
07-23-2012, 03:09 PM
e46fanatics is thataway ----------------------->

HokieZHP
07-23-2012, 03:10 PM
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/DealWithIt/tumblr_lh6sayYpIJ1qzaxefo1_400.gif

haha!

M0nk3y
07-23-2012, 03:43 PM
Understeer is a key sign that the driver sucks and can't control the car correctly.

Just saying.

Johnmadd
07-23-2012, 03:49 PM
You don't represent yourself too well. Seems you are looking for something else....better off to sell your car to a person who will appreciate it and move on to some other make where ppl talk like you... :facepalm I don't usually see fellow forum members talking like this on our forum... you might want to think about that as well....there's a decorum that you should adhere to when on this forum pal....good luck searching for whatever it is that you are looking for! :thumbsup

+1 pretty much sums it up.

danewilson77
07-23-2012, 04:12 PM
Thread is unlocked so he can apologize. Let's be easy. He PM'd me telling me he was hammered when he wrote that...lol.

az3579
07-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Thread is unlocked so he can apologize. Let's be easy. He PM'd me telling me he was hammered when he wrote that...lol.

Reminds me of a drunk text I once got. lol

Johnmadd
07-23-2012, 04:24 PM

Ok... give him a pass, it happens.

gammagoblin
07-23-2012, 04:28 PM
I wonder if DSC was still on

nike001
07-23-2012, 04:38 PM
Yeah, donuts aren't really something these cars are good at. Turning DSC completely off helps.. just stick to the straight line burnouts and not to doing donuts, which will inevitably get you laughed at for failure.

webster
07-23-2012, 04:52 PM
i do kind of love this thread. you never see zhp hate on here so it's funny.

BRGcoopahS
07-23-2012, 05:02 PM
you didnt know? ZHP actually stands for Zero Horse Power. Its physically UMpossible to do donuts in these cars.

Hermes
07-23-2012, 05:10 PM

he should become more active

danewilson77
07-23-2012, 05:12 PM
he should become more active

Agree.

az3579
07-23-2012, 05:33 PM
you didnt know? ZHP actually stands for Zero Horse Power. Its physically UMpossible to do donuts in these cars.

Actually, I think the official meaning is Zebra Horse Power, coined by a member's relative or significant other (can't remember). :biggrin

das boots
07-23-2012, 05:56 PM
Okay, OP. You can chime in now.....we won't bite.

Go Horns!
07-23-2012, 06:06 PM

Based on the time stamp, I was wondering if it was an alcohol fueled attempt at sarcasm.

Audi 0000
07-23-2012, 06:08 PM
No donuts for you.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrjhEujqDdFI&v=rjhEujqDdFI&gl=US

zhp43867
07-23-2012, 08:08 PM
So what did everyone have for dinner. I'm thinking steak.

http://www.mmmsteak.com/wp-content/upLoads/2010/04/steakhouse.jpg

OP: You might want to improve your driving skill before running your mouth if you were at all serious.

...anddd:

http://vimeo.com/12706209#at=0

/thread

webster
07-24-2012, 04:49 AM
^ that was awesome.

328ioc
07-24-2012, 05:05 AM
e46fanatics is thataway ----------------------->

Hahahha I was thinking that but didn't want to say it lol

RITmusic2k
07-25-2012, 08:59 AM
Actually, I think the official meaning is Zebra Horse Power, coined by a member's relative or significant other (can't remember). :biggrin

Indeed. I loved that so much I linked to it in my sig :)

Rock Nova
07-25-2012, 09:56 AM
Man, I'm always late to the party. Anyway, here was my first thought:

http://chzsomuchpun.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/b69b46ec-3fa9-40df-bf67-fae1f2851bb8.jpg

cakM3
07-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Okay ppl..;) I think we scared OP from this thread. I'm guessing he got the message since he PMd DW... :/ Still waiting for him to explain himself since he started this thread while drunk... :facepalm

das boots
07-25-2012, 01:28 PM
I invited him to chime in........

nike001
07-25-2012, 01:52 PM
...anddd:

/thread

Click to watch that on vimeo.com, in the description it says he has LSD :gun1

Hornung418
07-25-2012, 09:18 PM
:rofl...this thread...what a disgrace.

C Withers Media
07-25-2012, 10:31 PM
Wow!

I remember my first beer.

What was OP doing driving while intoxicated?

zhp43867
07-26-2012, 04:53 AM
Click to watch that on vimeo.com, in the description it says he has LSD :gun1

You had to look at the description to figure that out? :dueling

HokieZHP
07-26-2012, 05:57 AM
I wish my spelling and grammar were that good when I was drunk...

Nivo
07-26-2012, 06:10 AM

LOL, we share the same feelings... Hence the reason why I www.E46Turbo330Ci.com (http://www.e46turbo330ci.com/) and bought a second one.

Washburn
07-26-2012, 08:16 AM
wow - why would people who have such hatred for the stock ZHP be even allowed to populate this site?

cakM3
07-26-2012, 08:28 AM
LOL, we share the same feelings... Hence the reason why I www.E46Turbo330Ci.com (http://www.e46turbo330ci.com/) and bought a second one.

Nivo, you may share those feelings but I have never heard or seen you talk this way about your ZHP.....

Still haven't heard from OP considering he started such a bone-headed thread... of all places here where we all enjoy having "not-so-special" bimmers...

I for one, would like to give him a chance - let's say....a free pass as someone has already mentioned. I think everyone is entitled to a "stupid" moment even if it has been induced by amounts of alcohol....at least OP can roger up and make amends here and begin contributing...:thumbsup

Let's all give him a break and show him exactly how awesome our forum is! :thumbsup I think its safe to say he got the message from us...

webster
07-26-2012, 08:46 AM
wow - why would people who have such hatred for the stock ZHP be even allowed to populate this site?

i think we should just let it go. he prob got smoked by some M3s and got his panties in a wad, then drowned his sorrows in booze. it happens. we all know our car is not special.

mLuMaN83
07-26-2012, 08:59 AM
Sometimes pests get in the house.

Later.

cakM3
07-26-2012, 09:10 AM
nobody is perfect and people make mistakes... Obviously, OP made a huge mistake here and vented out his frustrations...was drunk and made some comments that may have truth to them regarding how he truely feels towards his ZHP....

I came from the opposite end being an ///M owner and find having my ZHP as my daily driver to be a perfect fit. I don't worry about others with faster cars....don't really care....I'm driving my ZHP and know how "not so special" this car really is. At the end of the day...I'm driving a car I fully appreciate and know that if I need power, I always have my ///M to take out and play...:thumbsup

Nivo
07-26-2012, 09:14 AM
Nivo, you may share those feelings but I have never heard or seen you talk this way about your ZHP.....

LOL I was being sarcastic to the OP. I love my car, just making it what I believe:fistpump my car should be.

johnrando
07-26-2012, 09:25 AM
The funny thing is, he's not wrong. It's just how he said it. In fact, our cars aren't super fast (but they are "fast enough" for some), they understeer (hello, staggered setup helps produce understeer - they are set up for that), and they don't have LSD. None of this is news. As said earlier, just a rant that was mistakenly placed in this forum.

GSEN820
07-26-2012, 09:54 AM
This thread is awesome. The car has rear wheel drive = )~ You just wanted an lsd? In fact the best drift car of all time (s13 my opinion so probably not going very far with that statement ok personal choice) didnt come to the states with LSD. It was rear wheel drive as well.

328ioc
07-27-2012, 05:34 AM
I think everyone is entitled to a "stupid" moment even if it has been induced by amounts of alcohol....

I agree with Charlie especially because I can only imagine what other people might say after a few strong drinks.....hows that Shine treating you Charlie? lol

cakM3
07-27-2012, 06:01 AM
I agree with Charlie especially because I can only imagine what other people might say after a few strong drinks.....hows that Shine treating you Charlie? lol

Hey Devlin :hi

I'm enjoying the shine a very good friend of mine gave me....so smooth and tasty! Would go good with a nice cigar... :)

328ioc
07-27-2012, 06:28 AM
Oooo your a cigar guy too. I am kinda partial to Monte Cristo's myself.

cakM3
07-27-2012, 06:53 AM
Delvin,

Try some Kristoffs....you will love them :thumbsup Any of them...:)

I love Monte Cristo's as well....can't go wrong with them :)

onepercent
07-27-2012, 07:05 AM
It just amazes me that someone would sink what, for most of us, is a decent chunk of money into a car with totally unrealistic expectations. Apparently he bought a ZHP thinking it was a drift-modded Supra.

As many have pointed out before, the ZHP isn't the best car for any one thing in particular; however, it does a lot of things well. An all-rounder. It's pretty fast, it handles pretty well, it's pretty well priced, and gets pretty good fuel economy. It's not the fastest, nor does it handle the best, nor is it the cheapest or most expensive, nor does it get the best fuel economy. Strangely enough, this is part of why we love it so much.

cakM3
07-27-2012, 07:08 AM
It just amazes me that someone would sink what, for most of us, is a decent chunk of money into a car with totally unrealistic expectations. Apparently he bought a ZHP thinking it was a drift-modded Supra.

As many have pointed out before, the ZHP isn't the best car for any one thing in particular; however, it does a lot of things well. An all-rounder. It's pretty fast, it handles pretty well, it's pretty well priced, and gets pretty good fuel economy. It's not the fastest, nor does it handle the best, nor is it the cheapest or most expensive, nor does it get the best fuel economy. Strangely enough, this is part of why we love it so much.

I have to say that this is one of the best summaries of the ZHP I have read in awhile. Well done! :thumbsup Just remember "not so special" ZHP :biggrin

bullfrogs_M3
07-27-2012, 07:39 AM
You have to manage your expectations when buying a car. Unfortunately, most peoples expectations are significantly higher than what their car can actually accomplish. If OP is still expecting his car to perform up to his expectations, at this stage, then he will never be happy with it and honestly should look towards what he really wants.

The ZHP is a mildly performance based car, it does exactly what BMW had(has?) intended it to do, right off the lot. The ZHP doesn't have a strong lineage as the M3 does. It sits in the middle of all the E46's and is the first of it's class within that line (first time there has been a performance increase of this type in the 3 series lineup). You could argue that (obvious power requirements withstanding) the ZHP is like the 335. It sits handsomely between the daily every person 328 and the M3.

danewilson77
07-27-2012, 07:54 AM
He was drunk everyone.