PDA

View Full Version : For Sale (SOLD): 2005 BMW 330iZHP Sedan 6MT Jet Black / Black Leather 84.5k (MD)

nickershocker
08-12-2012, 08:52 PM
VIN: WBAEV53425KM08236
Year:2005
Make:BMW
Model: 330i
Price: $14,500
Mileage: 85.1k
Transmission type: 6 speed Manual
Body Type (coupe or sedan): Sedan
Color: Jet Black
Packages: Cold Weather Package, ZHP package
Title status (salvage? lien holders?): Clear Title, No lien Holders
Mods: 35% Tint, Front Tow Hook License Plate Holder, 3m vinyl covered trim for body side colored molding look

It is time that I bid farewell to my ZHP. In short, I am selling because my fiance has no desire to learn how to drive stick and we need to transition to one car. The ZHP has treated me well and I will be sad to see her go.

Included with sale are my maintenance records (70k miles to present) and the previous owner's records (45k miles to 70k miles). There appears to have been three total owners (including me) per the AutoCheck Report I ran when I purchased the vehicle. Vehicle has been well maintained, but you are welcome to do a PPI. Nearby are Towson BMW, Blue Ridge Sportscars, and Baltimore Bimmer. I have a ZIP file of the service history and some other info together and will send to interested buyers.

If I were to do a PPI on my car, this is what I'd include: rear shocks should be replaced in next 5k miles, front swaybar endlinks need replacing, minor curb rash on most wheels (email for pictures), paint imperfections expected with vehicle age, small windshield stone chip that has been repaired, headlights covers could use restoration, jack pads missing, the left center air vent has some play in it - hard to explain, but functions acceptably, there is no vehicle manual.
(Edits: I have a spare tire....I just never looked under the plastic thing. Also, never needed it. Also, the minor dent has been repaired by dent wizard at BMW of Towson)

From the above, I think you can tell I am a honest seller. If you are interested, please contact me at nickpage13@gmail.com.

Also, offering FaceTime tours of my ZHP for prospective buyers with iDevices! See windows go up and down! Hear the engine! Et Cetera!

Additional pictures can be found at: https://picasaweb.google.com/NickPage13/330iZHPForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCMjclsCTwZ-Tcw

nickershocker
08-25-2012, 07:13 AM
Price drop...$15k OBO

WOLFN8TR
08-25-2012, 08:05 AM
Nice car at a Nice price! GLWS...

webster
08-25-2012, 09:13 AM
just curious...why did you put on a non-zhp shift knob?

GLWS! although if i were you i would make the woman learn stick lol

NorCalZman
08-25-2012, 09:38 AM
Yes that is a good price. It'll sell eventually

danewilson77
08-25-2012, 10:55 AM
just curious...why did you put on a non-zhp shift knob?

GLWS! although if i were you i would make the woman learn stick lol

Looks like a taller ZHP shiftknob. Has 6 speeds and the ///M.

He probably has PC 2....instead of PC 3.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=EV53&mospid=47725&btnr=25_0239&hg=25&fg=10

echo46
08-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Good price. Good luck

Hornung418
08-25-2012, 05:46 PM
M3 knob.

Sad to see it go :( You need to make her learn!

Horney...via TT.

nickershocker
08-26-2012, 04:18 AM
Regarding the shift knob, the PO had it replaced under CPO (for peeling). I am guessing this was during the infamous zhp shift knob shortage of 2009 (j/k). It's crazy what this guy had replaced under CPO, but he had 2 friends that worked in the service - must've been nice. I was also surprised to see on the build sheet that the steering wheel was originally leather, because he managed to get that replaced too - I just assumed it was originally alcantra.

echo46
08-26-2012, 04:34 AM
Wish I had friends in those places.

WOLFN8TR
08-26-2012, 03:38 PM
Although if i were you i would make the woman learn stick lol

I was thinking the same exact thing.

nickershocker
08-31-2012, 03:05 PM
Moving back to NYC and needs to go. Reasonable offers considered. Will be parked in Newark, DE (at my parents house) until sale starting tomorrow evening.

nickershocker
09-09-2012, 08:01 AM
Car is still available. Being garaged at my parents house in Newark, DE.

I am considering fixing the remaining issues (rear shocks and front sway bar end links) in hopes of more interest. Any thoughts? Anyone out there in internet lands being held back by these issues?

BimmerRules!
09-17-2012, 11:01 AM
I am not interested but can add two cents: yes, prospective buyers generally prefer a car that has been maitained well and doesn't need any work. If you are talking about about cosmetic issues, I would say don't bother.

Also, I would suggest including details on all the work - maintenance or otherwise - that you and the prior owners have done on the car. You said that a lot of done during the CPO, right? Why not list them all with their dates/mileage so that the buyers are impressed?

Good luck! :)

nickershocker
09-18-2012, 03:18 PM
Good Tips BimmerRules I have been crushed at this new job, so I haven't been able to dedicate a lot of time to selling. I'd like to do it right now, but I need to take a Series 79 practice test. Hopefully, things will calm down slightly and I can spend the time to get more detailed with the ad. In the meantime, I dropped the price again. I am meeting a few potential buyers on 7/23 in Arbutus, MD since I am going to a wedding in MD this weekend. Hopefully, I have some luck.

nickershocker
10-14-2012, 05:40 AM
Sold.

danewilson77
10-14-2012, 06:22 AM
Congrats