PDA

View Full Version : Finally introducing myself.

BCAN
09-29-2012, 10:10 AM
Hey guys, I've been on here for some time but have yet to formally introduce myself, so, here I am! I was actually about to introduce myself about a month ago, but on August 16th I got in a wreck and haven't been able to even think too much about my car, my perfect '04 Alpine White ZHP with Alcantara and Silver Cube, 6sp and all kinds of mods. It just upsets me, haha. But I've finally reached closure on this whole situation yesterday when I went to see the car and the guys at the shop we sent it to told me it's not worth fixing. It's just such a shame, I feel awful for letting that happen to such a rare and beautiful example of a ZHP.

Anyhow, I'm in the market for another ZHP, and it's good to have had the experience. If anyone else is in the greater Atlanta area, hit me up! I always enjoy seeing other ZHPs around here, not many people know how not-so-special their cars are.

Hornung418
09-29-2012, 10:22 AM
Welcome. Were you able to save any mods/ silver cubes from the wreck? That's such a bummer.

Hope you find a decent replacement.

This post brought to you by Uncle Clark's Anti-gravity Cream. Put some on your Super Collider just before the Big Bang.

imola red zhp
09-29-2012, 10:24 AM
Welcome, sorry for your loss glad you alright. Man a Alpine is awesome, hope you find a great replacement....

sent from dennis' personal electronic device

danewilson77
09-29-2012, 10:59 AM
Welcome, sorry for your loss glad you alright. Man a Alpine is awesome, hope you find a great replacement....

sent from dennis' personal electronic device

+1

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA

JupiterBMW
09-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Ahh, loss of an Alpine White ZHP! So sad... Sorry to hear about that, but glad you're still on here and hopefully you find a replacement soon... Do you have pics of the car before the wreck? Coupe or sedan? I have the AW also, but I have natural brown/black cubes inside...

Welcome to board...

webster
09-29-2012, 01:22 PM
My condolences on the car. Ranger just lost his alpine/alcantara zhp recently as well...

Are u gonna try to find another AW?

zj96sc
09-29-2012, 02:30 PM
Be prepared to fight for the car's value. If it goes anything like my experience or Ranger's experience you're going to get a huge lowball.

static667
09-29-2012, 05:13 PM
Sorry to hear about the wreck, man. Good luck on your search for the replacement.

WOLFN8TR
09-29-2012, 05:30 PM
Man that Sucks! At least your ok.
Welcome...

johnrando
09-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Sorry to hear about the wreck, man. Good luck on your search for the replacement.

+1. Welcome to your official introduction btw.

derbo
09-29-2012, 11:30 PM
Welcome! Glad you are aboard and ready for a new one! It's sad that you lost your zhp but glad you are survived a wreck!

kayger12
09-30-2012, 02:43 AM
Welcome.

Good luck with your search.

Sent from my kick-A Galaxy S3

Ryans323i
09-30-2012, 05:14 AM
Welcome. Sorry to hear about your AW. Best of lucking finding your perfect replacement.

echo46
09-30-2012, 05:42 AM
Damn, that hurts my eyes to even read. Welcome and good luck finding a new one.

Oli77
09-30-2012, 06:01 AM
Welcome to the Mafia, and good luck with the search for another ultimate driving machine.

BCAN
09-30-2012, 11:28 AM
They low-lowballed me, offered up 15k. They've since upped their offer to $19,600, but their credibility went out the window when they did that. It's a coupe. I've got pics around here somewhere, I'll post them when i find them.

I've been trying to find another AW, but I can't find one anywhere. It's a bummer. I've always loved silver gray though, so I'm looking for a few different variations. I just don't want black or red, definitely not my favorite colors, hah. I may be able to save the trim, my cross tower brace, exhaust and pedals if I find a replacement soon enough.

nike001
09-30-2012, 06:06 PM
I'll hold on to some of your aftermarket parts if you want.

Here's the kicker: I'll do it for free :shifty

UdubBadger
09-30-2012, 07:06 PM
Herro

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

JupiterBMW
09-30-2012, 09:57 PM
If you're on the search for Alpine White, good luck. I searched the entire country when I was looking for mine and it was only one of 4 that I could locate. Of those 4, one is mine. Another was for sale in Washington state (sedan, alcantara, 6mt). I didn't pursue that one much as they wanted over $20k for it, but it had super low miles (23K iirc). One was on Autotrader and located in Colorado ('05, sedan, alcantara, 6MT). I chased that one a lot, but apparently the owner or car don't really exist. I even called Autotrader on this one because I could never get any response from the seller. It had 67k miles, super clean, but like I said, I couldn't connect with the seller. And the last one was in Texas ('04 sedan, natural brown, 6mt, silver cubes, nav)... It had 114K miles and it was pretty rough looking. Plus, the seller was kind of odd...

Again, this was all about 8 months ago. I bought my car in May, so after that I more or less stopped looking...

BUT! There is an Alpine White '04 vert for sale down in South Florida near me. Its an automatic, but it looks clean and has about 70K miles...

Hope all this info helps... Good luck.

BCAN
10-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Here is the photobucket album.

http://s1356.photobucket.com/albums/q730/a_citizen/Facebook/Mobile%20Uploads/

alexandre
10-04-2012, 09:32 PM
If you're on the search for Alpine White, good luck. I searched the entire country when I was looking for mine and it was only one of 4 that I could locate. Of those 4, one is mine. Another was for sale in Washington state (sedan, alcantara, 6mt). I didn't pursue that one much as they wanted over $20k for it, but it had super low miles (23K iirc). One was on Autotrader and located in Colorado ('05, sedan, alcantara, 6MT). I chased that one a lot, but apparently the owner or car don't really exist. I even called Autotrader on this one because I could never get any response from the seller. It had 67k miles, super clean, but like I said, I couldn't connect with the seller. And the last one was in Texas ('04 sedan, natural brown, 6mt, silver cubes, nav)... It had 114K miles and it was pretty rough looking. Plus, the seller was kind of odd...

Again, this was all about 8 months ago. I bought my car in May, so after that I more or less stopped looking...

BUT! There is an Alpine White '04 vert for sale down in South Florida near me. Its an automatic, but it looks clean and has about 70K miles...

Hope all this info helps... Good luck.

I called the Texas guy when I was looking for mine... That car was SKETCHY.

Marcus-SanDiego
10-08-2012, 05:31 AM
Welcome.