PDA

View Full Version : MD FS: 2003 330i ZHP/6speed 82k/$13000 OBO GREAT CONDITION!

peterbg16
11-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Hi guys, so after long back and forth in my head I decided I'm going to sell the ZHP. I love this car to death, but I just want something newer. Haven't decided what but I will be deciding that later on.

Facts you need to know.
Will need rear brakes/pads.
Lien on the title - can be released off lien same day as purchase.
Selling the car with either Stock intake or current set up for $200 extra.
Curb rash on wheels from previous owner.
Under my ownership, the car was hit in a parking lot. Hit and Run. Cosmetic damage only. Resulted in NEW hood, with completely new paint on it and the front bumper.
No VANOS issues. Cooling system in check.
Interior refresh - Looks brand new for the most part. New panels and pieces in the center console, Lexol treated leather seats.

Standard Features
Performance Package
Black Leather
6 Speed Manual
Sunroof
Xenon Headlights
Harmon/Kardon Sound System
Power Seats
AUX Input

More Info
82k (Owned it since 65k)
Alcantara Wheel (good condition, not great)
Shiftstyle Alcantara Boots
BMW Performance Front Grilles
Magnaflow Catback exhaust
RaceDyn Real Carbon Fiber Intake Heatshield
aFe Custom Intake Filter
Continental DWS Tires (Fronts are new, rears at about 85%)
OEM Suspension - still solid and no cracks in ANY bushings. Shocks are good with no bounce. Have checked many times.
Oil changes with Castrol Edge 5W-30 every 3k miles since I bought it.
New Starter
New Coolant
New Foglights
New Headlight Lenses
New (1 year old) ZHP Knob. Looks new.
New Bulbs all around.
Replaced taillight bulb housings. Both sides.
Interior Xenon Kit.

I have extensive previous owner maintenance history, including work on the cooling system as well as minor things like oil, window regulators and etc.

Overall, if you see the car in person it looks very nice. The interior is kept to a very high standard, and I spend many hours taking care of both interior and exterior. Mechanically the car is very sound. No engine troubles of any sort. Pulls like a diesel.

I don't have a huge collection of pictures as of right now, but here is what I do have.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8062/8167759334_37693dcbe8_c.jpg

Inake Thread (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=909579&highlight=) <- Intake pics/info

More Pictures (http://www.flickr.com/photos/91348414@N00/sets/72157624860231708/) <- PICS! I do apologize I did not get to clean it up beforehand. It's cold outside.

$13000. I decided that I am selling this car pretty low as it is, so this is a firm price. Maybe some small wiggle room. I am under no illusion of the value of the car, but I also know that what I am selling is a well kept and well taken care of car, so don't waste time low-balling me.

JupiterBMW
11-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Great looking car at the right price. GLWS

Vas
11-09-2012, 06:50 AM
Car looks great.

webster
11-09-2012, 08:25 AM
car looks clean as hell, glws. what are you looking to get into next?

328ioc
11-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Great looming car.

Awesome intake as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

09mageec
11-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Nice!!

tunamelt
11-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Super clean, great price... posts like this make me realize I over paid for mine :( GLWS!

zhpnsnv
11-09-2012, 02:06 PM
Yummy. TiAg ZHP. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I know we're not supposed to comment when we think someone has priced something too high, but what about too low? THIS CAR IS AWESOME!

peterbg16
11-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Thanks for all the great comments guys! I do love this car, just want something newer that's all. I am torn between a New BRZ/GTI or a 2006 330CI ZHP...Ugh.

peterbg16
11-10-2012, 04:31 PM
car looks clean as hell, glws. what are you looking to get into next?

After I test drove a BRZ Limited, I have to say I love that car. The feeling you get with something so precise and high revving is awesome. It's pretty well equipped too. Leather/Alcantara Heated seats, Nav, HIDs, Fogs, LEDs, Bluetooth, Leather wrapped steering wheel/boots and pretty awesome stock sound. Not a torque monster by any means but It's so light that it doesn't really matter to me that much.

prowlerflyer
11-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Interestingly, one the big online mags crushed the BRZ with the Hyundai Tiburon 2.0 R Spec. They claim all the handling of the BRZ plus much more power.

Or, you could buy a used 968 for half the price and go faster...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

webster
11-14-2012, 09:39 AM
Interestingly, one the big online mags crushed the BRZ with the Hyundai Tiburon 2.0 R Spec. They claim all the handling of the BRZ plus much more power.

Or, you could buy a used 968 for half the price and go faster...

where did you see that comparison? R&T and MT both did comparos where the BRZ beat the Genesis handily...

Vas
11-14-2012, 09:57 AM
I think he meant to state the Hyundai Genesis Coupe with the r-spec package. However the only thing that car has is more power and a better breaking system. It is heavier then the frs/brz

prowlerflyer
11-16-2012, 10:13 AM
where did you see that comparison? R&amp;T and MT both did comparos where the BRZ beat the Genesis handily...

It was from a pure online mag, I believe I liked from Jalopnik. Let me take a look.

Vas is right the BRZ twins are lighter (and there's something to say for that), but they felt the R spec out gunned them handedly and had more tuning potential. No judgment on my part, I would think at similar cost, you just have drive and compare.

UdubBadger
11-16-2012, 03:17 PM
i'll take that magnaflow off your hands...

ryankokesh
11-16-2012, 03:56 PM
I've never seen anyone go through more exhausts...! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UdubBadger
11-16-2012, 04:27 PM
well if I had more $, i probably would have started and ended with an eisenmann

blindside
11-24-2012, 07:49 PM
Have any more pictures to post?