PDA

View Full Version : For Sale (SOLD): 2003 BMW 330i ZHP Silver Grey 73k miles $14500

aidan530
11-17-2012, 04:42 PM
2003 BMW 330i ZHP
~73k miles
Silver Grey A08
Black leather
Manual 6 speed
Harmon Kardon
Georgia car its entire life

http://s994.beta.photobucket.com/user/aidan530/library/BMW%20ZHP

Car is in excellent mechanical condition. It needs nothing. Just get in and drive.
This is not my daily driver so the mileage that I have put on it is from joy riding. Mostly through the country roads north of me. Up to the mountains when I have time.

Clutch delay valve was the first thing to come out.
Fuel filter was replaced at about 60k.
Transmission fluid drain and refill with Redline MTL at about 60k miles.
Differential fluid drain and refill with Redline 75 90 at about 60k miles.
Valve cover gasket was done at about 60k miles.
Spark plugs done at the same time as the valve cover gasket.
New brakes with BMW performance cross drilled rotors front and rear/ oem pads less than 5000 miles ago.
Brake fluid has been flushed every spring for the past 2 years.
Coolant has been drained and filled every spring for the past 2 years.
Power steering fluid turkey basted and fill every spring for the past 2 years.
Oil/filter changed every spring and fall regardless of miles (just completed 2 weeks ago).
Both front window regulators last spring.
New intake boot last spring.
New disa less than 2000 miles ago.
Alignment less than 1000 miles ago.
Tires are in good shape with even wear and plenty of life left.
Recent Cabin filter.
Recent Air filter.

BC racing coilovers installed less than 1000 miles ago.
OEM control arm bushings installed at the same time as coilovers.
H&R 12mm spacers on the front.
UUC Magnesium front upper stut tower brace (very very light weight).
20% tint all around that is less than a year old
MY favorite upgrade is the FX-R retrofitted headlights. There is nothing like it. I enjoy driving at night now.
Fresh COBY re wrap on the wheel with tri stitch and shift and ebrake boot to match with less than 2000 miles.
I have a Stewart water pump and a set of UUC stainless steel brake lines that will go to the new owner.

Now for the not so good:
The lower portion of the front bumper near the splitters has a good bit of rock chips and could do to be repainted.
There is a rock chip/small dent on the hood next to the grille. Not terrible or noticeable.
The driver side back door has a few good scratches.
The rest of the paint is in good condition.
Wheels are in pretty good condition. They have scratches in the clear coat. One of them has a small spot of curb rash. They still look really good though.
The driver's seat has some light wear.

History:
There was 2 previous owners. I acquired it at about 54k miles. So all of the things that I have done to it has been
done in just this small amount of mileage. I have owned it for just over 3 years. It has been garaged the entire time
I have owned it.

I do have a copy of the CLEAN carfax pulled at the end of October.

$14,500 OBO

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

MiniD
11-17-2012, 05:59 PM
Stunning.

zhpnsnv
11-17-2012, 06:58 PM
This won't be on sale long.

Vas
11-17-2012, 07:47 PM
Nice...

JupiterBMW
11-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Wow, sounds like it has been impeccably maintained... Great looking car. GLWS.

nike001
11-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Almost scary how identical our cars are... lol

GLWS!!

aidan530
11-18-2012, 05:36 AM
Stunning.

Thank you so much.

This won't be on sale long.

I hope you are right. I want to move on to something else.

Nice...

Wow, sounds like it has been impeccably maintained... Great looking car. GLWS.

Thanks I have worked hard at keeping it in shape.

Almost scary how identical our cars are... lol

GLWS!!

lol... I do love silver grey and hope I can find my next venture in this color.

zhpnsnv
11-18-2012, 05:59 AM
Don't know if this feedback helps, but this is the type of car I'd be looking for except for the coilovers. Do you have the stock suspension to put back on in case a buyer wants that? I think there are lots of people who would favor having the C.O. suspension, but there are also a few like me. Just a thought.

aidan530
11-18-2012, 06:28 AM
Don't know if this feedback helps, but this is the type of car I'd be looking for except for the coilovers. Do you have the stock suspension to put back on in case a buyer wants that? I think there are lots of people who would favor having the C.O. suspension, but there are also a few like me. Just a thought.

No. Unfortunately I don't have it anymore. But I did sell it for $150 so maybe I should go ahead and find some for sale and just pick them up to sell with the car. Thanks for the constructive help.

zhpnsnv
11-18-2012, 07:22 AM
No prob - either way the car is a beaut and will be swiped up promptly!

zj96sc
11-18-2012, 07:51 AM
Not sure why anyone would let aftermarket coilovers in the place of OEM coilovers be a deal breaker. You lose nothing and gain the ability to tune every parameter of the suspension - ride height, spring rate + spring rate progression, compression and rebound adjustment - along with having a fully rebuildable suspension.

If you're against aftermarket coilovers because you want OEM height and rate, the great thing is you can just spin a few adjuster rings and buy $60 or $120 worth of springs from eibach to get OEM rates, or try the rates already in there and see what you think. Even then in either case you'd still have the option to tune compression and rebound to your exact tastes, while knowing the suspension doesn't need to go in the trash in 60k miles but can be rebuilt.

Aidan - top shelf example. tasteful mods with purpose on a well maintained chassis - this should go quick. Hate to lose a North ATL ZHP though.

UdubBadger
11-18-2012, 08:10 AM
^110% agree

Hell I'd see it as a huge bonus... Most guys would want coils yet now you don't have to pay for um let alone install and the nice ones usually have a lifetime warranty.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

zhpnsnv
11-18-2012, 08:24 AM
Nah, as a buyer I want stock OEM cars and I know there are several like me. I understand all of the selling points of COs as I've had them on a previous car. And as I stated I'm sure many people will see it as a bonus, but not everyone.

danewilson77
11-18-2012, 08:45 AM
^110% agree

Hell I'd see it as a huge bonus... Most guys would want coils yet now you don't have to pay for um let alone install and the nice ones usually have a lifetime warranty.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

+1. No issue here either.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA

Vas
11-19-2012, 06:58 PM
+1 for coilovers. Plus they will have much lower miles then the factory suspension.

///Maniak
11-20-2012, 02:19 PM
Awesome car, forwarding to a friend. GLWS!

aidan530
11-20-2012, 03:05 PM
Awesome car, forwarding to a friend. GLWS!

Thanks. If they need contact info let me know.

aidan530
11-24-2012, 06:56 AM
Price dropped.......!!!

aidan530
12-09-2012, 09:26 AM
****SOLD*****

cakM3
12-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Wonder if anyone from the Mafia forum purchased this car? :scratchinghead

aidan530
12-09-2012, 11:17 AM
No, he is not on here. He is still a car enthusiast and will take good care of it. He assured me. Thanks goodness....

Revel
05-12-2014, 07:46 PM
...and I finally joined into the ZHPmafia forum. This is my first BMW and I have been loving it.

Currently:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/gc8sti/E46%20ZHP/IMG_0470.jpg

Avetiso
05-12-2014, 07:50 PM
...and I finally joined into the ZHPmafia forum. This is my first BMW and I have been loving it.

Currently:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/gc8sti/E46%20ZHP/IMG_0470.jpg

Welcome! Make an intro thread.

Car looks fantastic.

"Arnold smoking a cigar in the Red Square; your argument is invalid." -Galaxy S5

alexandre
05-12-2014, 07:51 PM
Garage also looks fantastic.

danewilson77
05-13-2014, 05:42 PM
Sweet!

As long as we are not just 'rehashing the bashing', this could and should be a useful thread.