PDA

View Full Version : Style 135's stolen out of my garage

///Maniak
11-27-2012, 08:11 AM
Not sure where else to post this, so...

I discovered yesterday morning that someone stole my ZHP wheels out of my garage sometime this weekend. Three of the wheels have Eagle F1's on them, and one of them has no tire on it. If you see them advertised for sale or hear about them, please let me know. As it turns out, insurance is going to cover it, but I would still love to help the police catch the jerk who stole them.

Thanks guys!

danewilson77
11-27-2012, 08:13 AM
Eyes wide open. Sorry to hear. Was your garage locked?

nike001
11-27-2012, 08:22 AM
That's crazy.

The scumbags who stole them probably though that if they say BMW on them then they're worth money. I'm surprised they didn't get them halfway out and then say 'screw this these things are heavy' and leave them :rofl

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

///Maniak
11-27-2012, 08:34 AM
Eyes wide open. Sorry to hear. Was your garage locked?

Thanks Dane. I remember closing the garage door with my transmitter, but I may have bumped it as I walked into my apartment. All I know is that my garage door was closed the morning that I discovered the wheels were gone. :dunno

That's crazy.
I'm surprised they didn't get them halfway out and then say 'screw this these things are heavy' and leave them :rofl

Hahahahaha

toddness
11-27-2012, 08:40 AM
This sux.

JupiterBMW
11-27-2012, 08:59 AM
Geezus, sorry to hear this. I too will keep an eye out. I'd say Craigslist and your local paper are the best bet. Someone is clearly looking for a quick payday, and they probably aren't going to want to deal with shipping...

Might also be worth your time to drive around to a few of your local tire shops also and see if someone had a tire mounted or three tires dismounted recently. Perhaps bring a photo of the rims and have the shops on the lookout...

JupiterBMW
11-27-2012, 09:03 AM
And a side note... If you need a replacement set, I was scouring Craigslist in your area (in hopes of seeing your wheels) and found these instead... A very cheap alternative and personally, I think the 550 wheels would look soooo good on the ZHP...

UdubBadger
11-27-2012, 10:48 AM
Jesus Ben that's terrible.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

328ioc
11-27-2012, 11:12 AM
Wow what ass clown. That's shitty man.

I too will keep a look out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cakM3
11-27-2012, 11:14 AM
Holy crap Ben!!!! Now that's just wrong....hope those losers do get caught....would love Karma to catch up with those guys.......

sorry man!

///Maniak
11-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Geezus, sorry to hear this. I too will keep an eye out. I'd say Craigslist and your local paper are the best bet. Someone is clearly looking for a quick payday, and they probably aren't going to want to deal with shipping...

Might also be worth your time to drive around to a few of your local tire shops also and see if someone had a tire mounted or three tires dismounted recently. Perhaps bring a photo of the rims and have the shops on the lookout...

Good ideas, I've been scanning CL like a hawk.

Thanks guys!

JupiterBMW
11-27-2012, 11:46 AM
Holy crap Ben!!!! Now that's just wrong....hope those losers do get caught....would love Karma to catch up with those guys.......

sorry man!

Karma will catch up. That's what karma is. When or how, that's the fun part!

Sent from my hybrid iPhone 4/4S... :shifty

imola red zhp
11-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Darn thats terrible!!! hope they catch the dirtbags...

midlandtech
11-27-2012, 01:50 PM
Wow that's a major fear of mine (someone getting into my garage) since its attached to the house and is the least secure of all the doors... Hope they catch the individuals responsible... Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise... Now you can upgrade wheels

~Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nomar06
11-27-2012, 03:02 PM
Sucks man...hope they get caught.

I would be pissed if that happened to me...lots of toys in the garage.

UdubBadger
11-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Ben it's your lucky day...

I have 4 style 135's I just came into possession of. Unfortunately only 3 have tires but I am sure you could find a single for the 4th cheap.

PM me for a price. :thumbsup

///Maniak
11-27-2012, 07:36 PM
Ha. Ha. :P

meesh
11-27-2012, 09:19 PM
I've had dreams about this happening to me. That sucks.
Make sure your local police are checking with the local pawn shops too.

M0nk3y
11-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Be very lucky this is all you need to worry about, and the bastards didn't enter your house...etc. Not to mention insurance is covering it.

My sister got her house cleaned out 1.5 weeks ago. Lost close to $10k worth of items, most which cannot be valued or replaced.

Sorry for the derail, I have no remorse for a$$holes like this.

johnrando
11-27-2012, 10:31 PM
SUX! Hope they find them and your wheels. Good to know insurance will cover.

330i ZHP
11-28-2012, 01:21 AM
damn - i wonder how they got in?

I wonder if they waited for you to pull in, get out and as you were walking away did some James bond moves...

Or

I saw recently how they are able to slide a thin yet rigid thing through the panel slots and release the rope/release then open door manually...get in the house...then reattach the rope thingy and push button to close door -

Ryans323i
11-28-2012, 07:16 AM
That's crazy. Hope all goes well with insurance. I'm glad it's getting covered and they only stole the wheels.