PDA

View Full Version : '04 Silvergrey sedan, 92k, $16200, NatBrwn leather, BLK cube, 6sp, Beaverton, OR

BavarianZHP
01-09-2013, 10:06 PM
The higher mileage is the only bad thing about this car. It was apparently very well maintained and has some nice mods: Euro clears, RCR, angel eyes, CDV delete, aluminum pedals, M3 fogs, BMW performance intake, Dinan Stage 1, etc... BMW CCA owner - an obvious enthusiast.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/3519563229.html

Now at $15800

EDIT: fixed to new link and new asking price

Crickett
01-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Wow. Dat NB :drool Contemplating an Oregon roadtrip . . .

echo46
01-10-2013, 04:03 AM
Mileage not that bad. Looks like a good deal for a nice car.

UdubBadger
01-10-2013, 06:24 AM
Very pretty specimen, best color combo out there IMO.

Seems a bit high in price though. If its not the maybe I should consider selling mine for that price.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

Crickett
01-10-2013, 05:32 PM
Just found out that that's Cadeez's car! Emailed him through the CL ad & he revealed his identity. So now this CL listing is
:waldo

Torxuvin
01-10-2013, 05:36 PM
He should sell me his clears and intake since they probably won't get him more money on the used circuit :shifty

JupiterBMW
01-10-2013, 05:54 PM
If I didn't find my AW car, this would be my choice. Well, Sparkling graphite would be just a bit better, but this looks great.

And fwiw, I paid $15k even for my last ZHP with 93K, AW with natural brown... Price on this one is a tad high, mods or no mods...

danewilson77
01-10-2013, 07:13 PM
If I didn't find my AW car, this would be my choice. Well, Sparkling graphite would be just a bit better, but this looks great.

And fwiw, I paid $15k even for my last ZHP with 93K, AW with natural brown... Price on this one is a tad high, mods or no mods...

Don't forget to mention you hate Imola. I haven't been kicked squarely in the ploooms yet today, and there's only 1:45 left.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA

Crickett
01-10-2013, 08:17 PM
^ :rofl

I'm actually considering trying to get the wife's approval to buy this then sell my ZHP . . . I just can't resist that NB!

BavarianZHP
01-10-2013, 10:31 PM
Hmmm, I thought the car looked very familiar... I wonder why he didn't post it up here on the forum! He musta knew one of us would find it. Hahaha. I wonder what Cadeez is moving onto.

Cadeez
01-15-2013, 10:30 AM
Gentlemen, gentlemen...sorry for slacking on my own thread, I guess? Here I am finally getting around to posting my car on here and what do you know...it's already up!! Haha thanks to Crickett of course, much appreciated brotha. For all of you guys out there who don't agree with the price, I suggest you read the Boss' below message and adhere to his suggestions, I think he's on the Mark...if you will. Naturally there's some wiggle room in the price, but it's definitely not an unfair price. When you post on craigslist (or anywhere really) you get tons of jokers who lowball the ish out of you so as with any sale I priced it a little higher than what I expected to get out of it. At any rate, thanks for looking, and pass the word!

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?623-For-Sale-Threads-Dos-and-Don-ts.

NorCalZman
01-15-2013, 12:27 PM
I think its a very fair price right where its at.

BimmerRules!
01-16-2013, 05:47 AM
Gentlemen, gentlemen...sorry for slacking on my own thread, I guess? Here I am finally getting around to posting my car on here and what do you know...it's already up!! Haha thanks to Crickett of course, much appreciated brotha. For all of you guys out there who don't agree with the price, I suggest you read the Boss' below message and adhere to his suggestions, I think he's on the Mark...if you will. Naturally there's some wiggle room in the price, but it's definitely not an unfair price. When you post on craigslist (or anywhere really) you get tons of jokers who lowball the ish out of you so as with any sale I priced it a little higher than what I expected to get out of it. At any rate, thanks for looking, and pass the word!

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?623-For-Sale-Threads-Dos-and-Don-ts.

Well, two things before you threaten to shoot me ;) (in any case, you probably wont because it looks like you removed the CL Link; maybe because car was sold? :) ):

- I would support you fully had you as a member started this thread listing your car on sale. This thread however was started by another member to inform about a listing he found in some other website.

- And, if you read the boss' directions again, you will find that he is talking about the threads members start when they list their cars. He specifically mentions in the last that he doesn't care for such comments if it is a non-member's car.

So, sorry bro, I feel that those comments posted before the posters were aware that is a member's car are valid. IMHO.

Fender215
01-16-2013, 10:26 AM
CL listing doesn't work, can you post the details here?

Cadeez
01-21-2013, 03:39 PM
Here is the updated CL link http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/3519563229.html

Cadeez
01-21-2013, 03:45 PM
Well, two things before you threaten to shoot me ;) (in any case, you probably wont because it looks like you removed the CL Link; maybe because car was sold? :) ):

- I would support you fully had you as a member started this thread listing your car on sale. This thread however was started by another member to inform about a listing he found in some other website.

- And, if you read the boss' directions again, you will find that he is talking about the threads members start when they list their cars. He specifically mentions in the last that he doesn't care for such comments if it is a non-member's car.

So, sorry bro, I feel that those comments posted before the posters were aware that is a member's car are valid. IMHO.

No worries bro, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. As I said I didn't even know it had been posted on here, but now it has so it's all good.

BavarianZHP
01-21-2013, 05:23 PM
Cadeez, seeing that the car is yours - feel free to take over the thread. When the car sells, list the car as sold here so the family doesn't have to assume anything when the craigslist sale expires on a weekly basis. It is a beautiful car. What are you moving on to btw?

mimalmo
01-21-2013, 07:16 PM
This would be my first choice after Alcantara.

Tnhl1989
01-21-2013, 07:31 PM
Solid car. Thinking about doing all the similar mods onto my car.