PDA

View Full Version : '05 ZHP 4-dr, 6-spd, Alpine white, Alcantara, Blk cube, 67k, $16360, CO

BavarianZHP
01-12-2013, 11:48 AM
This car looks very well maintained and I believe it has a clean carfax (if memory serves) - I know the owner does state it has a clean record, but never trust anyone unless you or they have the paperwork proving otherwise. It's been up for months now and has been posted up before... It's now had a couple of price drops. Great looking car and price!

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2005&zip=98105&listingType=used&listingTypes=used&sellerTypes=b&mmt=%5BBMW%5B330I%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=330I&sortBy=mileageASC&showcaseOwnerId=72505&makeCode1=BMW&startYear=2003&firstRecord=101&searchRadius=0&bodyStyleCodes=SEDAN&listingId=317417656&listingIndex=16&Log=0

JupiterBMW
01-12-2013, 02:20 PM
This car doesn't exist. I tried incessantly to get a hold of the owner before I bought my first ZHP. I even contacted auto trader to no avail. Guy doesn't return emails or calls.

I made MANY full price on the spot offers, no call back. I think car sold forever ago and ad is still up. I don't know.

And this was February of last year, waited and waited for April 1st 2012. No luck.

Sent from my hybrid iPhone 4/4S... :shifty

illirep
01-18-2013, 06:26 AM
I called on this car several times as well with no call back.....

JupiterBMW
01-18-2013, 08:25 AM
Yep, I wasn't lying... I was calling on this car before April 2012... Let alone this coming April...

JupiterBMW
01-18-2013, 08:40 AM
Ok, so it still irritates me that a perfect ZHP and the one I craved for months is still listed, yet nobody can get a hold of the guy...

So I just called AutoTrader AGAIN... Just like last time, the lady on the phone put me on hold while she contacted the seller. She then came back on the line and said she was able to reach the seller. But, she mentioned he was in the middle of airport security and that she should call back later today with the details of the interested buyer (ME). So, she'll call him back later today give him my name and number. From there, he's supposed to contact me directly...

I really doubt a callback will come. This is almost the exact same story I got when I called Autotrader about this car before, almost a year ago...

If, once again, I hear nothing back, I propose we start flagging this car as SPAM...

UdubBadger
01-18-2013, 08:02 PM
beauty