PDA

View Full Version : '04 ZHP sedan, 6 spd, 52k, Orient Blue, Nat Brown, BLK cube, $15,995, Redmond, WA

BavarianZHP
01-14-2013, 09:44 PM
This car is at an amazing price for the mileage, condition, and color combo. Enthusiast owned on E46fanatics. Surprisingly it isn't listed as sold yet. I would've pounced on this in a heartbeat if I didn't already own mine:

Additional pics in his gallery link.

http://www.e46fanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=963299

I live in Seattle which is a stone's throw away if anyone wants me to look at it.

Thanks,

JupiterBMW
01-14-2013, 09:52 PM
Ironic, I'm sitting in SeaTac airport catching a buzz at the bar. Long ass layover... I looked at this car, but it was a little more than I wanted to spend. Had the Alpine White sedan not produced itself to me, I would've jumped on this for sure. My second favorite color combo...

Great looking car, good luck to the potential owner!

Fender215
01-14-2013, 10:10 PM
This was my perfect ZHP on paper, I contacted him the day he posted it. Car was side swiped and had extensive repairs (over $12k!). Had to walk away for obvious reasons. He's an enthusiast, real nice guy but I think it needed to be upfront in the listing.

JupiterBMW
01-14-2013, 10:14 PM
Wow, that's a real bummer... I'm assuming they left it as a clean title though for him to ask that kind of money for it... Such a bummer. Had I known this and the price was different, I might be in this car right now... Oh well... Good luck though Raj, you'll find it.

echo46
01-15-2013, 06:25 AM
I wish he would have parted it out and sold me that interior. That is my perfect car.

Fender215
01-15-2013, 08:00 AM
Yea, you guys can imagine how excited I was on New Years day - woke up, booted up, saw the car, emailed him, had a call a few hours later but by the following day had to walk away. A pillar and the sill under the door had to be welded, not noted as frame damage on the reports though. Again, great owner, has a few really great cars and after the repairs, the car looks top notch. I just wouldn't be able to escape that "nagging" feeling though.

echo46
01-15-2013, 02:17 PM
No way could you do that one. You did the right thing. Patience.