PDA

View Full Version : '04 TiAg/Alcantara, 6MT sedan: Las Vegas

///Maniak
02-26-2013, 08:42 AM
I'm posting this for a really good friend of mine who doesn't have an account here. This car is as clean as can be and I can absolutely vouch for the seller:

http://www.bmwcca.org/classifieds/listings.php?id=5561

UdubBadger
02-26-2013, 01:16 PM
Nice!

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile

BimmerRules!
02-26-2013, 05:30 PM
Can he offer maintenance information and whether cold weather package is on the car please?

Some pics would also be great. :)

Thanks,

///Maniak
02-26-2013, 05:51 PM
I would just give him a call or shoot him an email through the site. :)

ejp2fast
02-27-2013, 06:34 AM
get a 'fatal error' when original link clicked..

///Maniak
02-27-2013, 08:49 AM
He added a pic this morning. It will need to be approved then the ad should be back up.

BimmerRules!
03-03-2013, 05:01 PM
FYI that he seemed to be a really nice guy and responded quickly to my queries; I told him that I was quite interested and after a few mails last week, thought we had finalized on the price with the stock wheels. And he was well aware that I was prepared to pay full cash and planning to ship the car to the east coast.

Based on his offer to get the PPI done @ the dealership in Desert City yesterday (Saturday) when he was free, I was coordinating with the dealership yesterday the time when he could drop off the car and realized mid-morning that he had stopped responding to my emails on what day/time would suit him.

He then emailed this morning asking me not to bother because he had another guy who gave a deposit.

If this were a posting on cars.com or CL, I would have shrugged and let go without a second thought; but, considering that this was a roundel ad, I am disappointed that a BMW CCA member wouldn't offer the basic courtesy of giving a heads-up to a fellow member with whom he was negotiating with that he had a subsequent offer.

UdubBadger
03-03-2013, 08:17 PM
Ouch sorry bud

ejp2fast
03-04-2013, 05:46 AM
sharp car!

///Maniak
03-04-2013, 02:34 PM
@BimmerRules!: I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication between you guys. I do know that he didn't have any free time on Saturday, as my girlfriend and I were visiting and we were out and about all day long. I'm also confused about your comment about the stock wheels because he does not have them. Anyway, good luck with your search!

BimmerRules!
03-13-2013, 02:54 PM
@BimmerRules!: I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication between you guys. I do know that he didn't have any free time on Saturday, as my girlfriend and I were visiting and we were out and about all day long. I'm also confused about your comment about the stock wheels because he does not have them. Anyway, good luck with your search!

Well, he emailed me just before he stepped out for brunch that he can drop the car off that Sat and requested me to set up the time with the dealer. He stopped responding once I gave him the time and i didnt call him because he requested only to email.

Based on my query, he had emailed me a pic of the car with the stock wheels and offered the car @ $14.5k with those wheels. So, no confusion there.

Maybe I am old school and hence confused at his business etiquette. :)