View Full Version : Here's an '06 330Ci ZHP Coupe 6 speed in BMW CCA Roundel FS only 54k miles

Bimmernut2
04-02-2013, 11:23 AM
This is not mine; I just saw it in the classifieds; located in NY

Description
Last year for the ZHP. Performance package, Premium package, Cold weather package, upgraded Harman Kardon sound, full leather, OEM Bluetooth, Bi-Xenon headlights. Less than 55,000 miles (I still drive it – as I write this it has just over 54K). Tasteful upgrades: LED interior lights and side turn signals. BSW Stage 1 Audio Upgrade. BSW d110.e46c Subwoofer System. Dice Duo iPod/iPhone/Sirius Satellite Radio Integration Kit with ashtray dock. I have owned and loved this car for about a year and a half and am only parting with it because a baby is on the way. I bought the ZHP CPO and it has lived in a garage under a cover whenever I was not driving it. Of course no rain, snow, or smoking. At 50K miles I had the oil and cabin air filter changed. This car is beautiful and comfortable but it needs to be driven to be fully appreciated. Give this rare BMW the home that it deserves.I will do my best to make shipping as easy as possible if you cannot pick the car up. Also includes a BMW wheel and tire warranty through 11/2016.Asking Price
$20,146
obo,Make Offer,+ Shipping

http://www.bmwcca.org/classifieds/listings.php?make=BMW&model=330Ci-coupe&id=5656