PDA

View Full Version : Sprint Booster V2 (Automatic's)

WOLFN8TR
04-27-2013, 07:26 PM
Sprint Booster on eBay for the Automatics, #SBBM0002S.
Sprint Booster for BMW 01-12 Series 1,3,Z4 & M3 w/automatic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261206430992?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1438.l2649

Sprint Booster is engineered to enhance the driving experience by providing increased acceleration time (eliminating delay) on drive-by-wire cars by continuously measuring and converting the digital signal and providing the ECM (Electronic Control Module) with a new and altered signal for much quicker response. Sprint Booster improves response, increases pedal input sensitivity and delivers more impressive off the line performance you can really feel. Its simple plug-n-play installation takes just a few minutes and delivers instant response throughout the power band, making accelerating and rev matching incredibly more fun. Sprint Booster is application-specific and available for a number of popular high-performance makes and models.
Most cars in the 21st century have replaced the more conventional throttle cable for an ECM (Electronic Control Module) that translates how hard the pedal is pushed into electronic signals in order to provide power to the wheels.

The ETC (Electronic Throttle Control), which is also known as Drive-By-Wire, has the unfortunate downside of delayed response and subdued acceleration, which can create problems in certain situations such as up-hill starts, and overtaking slower vehicles.

Sprint Booster overcomes this throttle response delay for your vehicle by providing crisp, on-tap acceleration for whenever the driver demands it.

cakM3
04-27-2013, 07:38 PM
Nice find Gary! :thumbsup

WOLFN8TR
04-29-2013, 09:33 AM
Bump for guys with Auto's!

Pip
04-29-2013, 09:47 AM
I'd do it, but to do it right it is expensive. Eurocharged works perfect for now! I'd love to see what the combo resulted in, but that sport button mod is expensive.

WOLFN8TR
04-29-2013, 09:55 AM
Not as exspensive as Eurocharged. Snag a Sprint Booster for $100-150 and find the console switch assembly for $50-80 and your done. Charlie hooked me up with the switch assembly for $60 thru his buddy.

The Sprint Booster was well worth the money!

jayjay_dee
04-29-2013, 10:24 AM
Sean, do it... totally worth the money... believe me on this one...

johnrando
04-30-2013, 08:46 PM
Sean, you don't have to do the sport button mod right away. The SB is worth it alone, but then you can do the button mod later to give it a more integrated look (but you don't need it).