PDA

View Full Version : Gave my 330i to my wife.

C Withers Media
05-26-2013, 11:28 PM
She seems to enjoy driving it even though the fan blower went out, the lower oil seal is leaking, the washer spray nozzles stopped working, it has mismatched wheels, and the suspension needs a full refresh.

It will be my daughters first car in a few months.

I, on the other hand, now drive a Kia Sorento and I could not be happier. It has the space I need for mobility in my business, great ground clearance, no mechanical issues and similar gas mileage to the 330.

Leon
05-27-2013, 03:28 AM
Not sure if this is a "grats" situation or "sorry for your loss" :(

JupiterBMW
05-27-2013, 03:32 AM
Pics of Kia!! No wait... :rofl

As much as I'm sure the Kia isn't as thrilling as a 330, I'm sure its nice to have a reliable, useful vehicle, especially for your work... Although, given how many sezzy ladies you're around, I'm surprised you don't roll in a diamond studded tour bus... :pimp

And you know, now that Dane is the BAUCE of the forum, perhaps you two can start a new subforum... Do I hear www.kiamafia.com? :shifty

:biggrin

GMATT
05-27-2013, 03:53 AM
Casey.........sorry for your loss! I am sure the Mrs. is happy, the 330 is :pimp. Get it fixed and your daughter (and wife) will have a nice car to roll in!

Oh, and grats on the KIA!

Gary

fredo
05-27-2013, 07:56 AM
Good to hear the ZHP stays in your family.

danewilson77
05-27-2013, 08:53 AM
Good to hear the ZHP stays in your family.

ZSP

By all rights one of my favorite E46's ever.

C Withers Media
05-27-2013, 09:00 AM
Thanks guys, no losses. It was a good car, served me well for 6 years, and now it is bridging between my wife and daughter. Probably won't spend too much money on repairs as I have seen my daughter drive. It's going to die in her hands....lol.

kayger12
05-27-2013, 10:38 AM
^Lol.

Your car was one of my favorites in its prime. BeaFreakinUtiful.

Glad it will be passed down the Withers line.

C Withers Media
05-27-2013, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the love, my soccer wagon didn't look too shabby back in the day.

johnrando
05-27-2013, 06:23 PM
I'm sure your daughter will love driving it, and keeping it in the family, nice.

webster
05-29-2013, 09:38 PM
glad to hear the car stayed in the fam.

what's with all the NSFW pics in your sig tho? seems a bit creepy IMHO (not that you are, i'm sure)

Ryans323i
05-30-2013, 06:59 AM
Cool Beans. My daughter doesn't want my car, she wants Daddy's truck. :facepalm

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/30/qupujude.jpg

UdubBadger
05-30-2013, 07:06 AM
Thanks guys, no losses. It was a good car, served me well for 6 years, and now it is bridging between my wife and daughter. Probably won't spend too much money on repairs as I have seen my daughter drive. It's going to die in her hands....lol.

:rofl

you ever get that seat fuse replaced or are we trying to make it difficult for Kendrie to have friends in the back seat?

aurelius
05-30-2013, 08:53 AM
As for your washer nozzles and if you haven't already done so, have someone activate the washer pump while you listen for it to make noise (hood up, standing in front of car).

I replaced mine recently with a Febi pump that cost maybe $12.

It's super easy but have something clean into which you can empty the reservoir when you pull it out.

NOTE: there is a plastic heat shield protecting the pump. Remove before lifting reservoir. And be sure also to disconnect pump and level sensor wires.