Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW MEMBER HERE

TuningEuros Guest

NEW MEMBER HERE

Hey guys/girls,
    I would like to start of by introducing myself. My name is Eli or albino as Smilez calls me. Ive been a member on bf.c and e46f for a very long time and just recently joined the zhp community. Im glad to be here, it seems like a great forum. I drive a modded 323i but looking at a zhp so will probably join the community real soon . Im also the owner and founder of a BMW parts company that sells aftermarket BMW parts such as hoods, bumpers, fenders, csl trunks etc. Our company strives at providing great costumer service all at low prices and great fitment. The company name is tuningeuros.com and although the site is not fully up as its being worked on by my team if theres any products that you guys are intrested in please pm me and I will get you a price quote on it right away. I would just like to say that for every purchase that you guys might make please put "zhp mafia" in the order forum so that I can forward Marcus a copy of the invoice so that I can send him hes dues and contribute to maintaining and supporting the site. Im glad to be here and looking forward to being a part of the community.

Eli
    TuningEuros

Welcome eli! Great to have you. Let us know when the site is up and running. Good luck with your purchase.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Welcome. Hope you're able to find the ZHP you're looking for.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by TuningEuros View Post
    Hey guys/girls,
    I would like to start of by introducing myself. My name is Eli or albino as Smilez calls me. Ive been a member on bf.c and e46f for a very long time and just recently joined the zhp community. Im glad to be here, it seems like a great forum. I drive a modded 323i but looking at a zhp so will probably join the community real soon . Im also the owner and founder of a BMW parts company that sells aftermarket BMW parts such as hoods, bumpers, fenders, csl trunks etc. Our company strives at providing great costumer service all at low prices and great fitment. The company name is tuningeuros.com and although the site is not fully up as its being worked on by my team if theres any products that you guys are intrested in please pm me and I will get you a price quote on it right away. I would just like to say that for every purchase that you guys might make please put "zhp mafia" in the order forum so that I can forward Marcus a copy of the invoice so that I can send him hes dues and contribute to maintaining and supporting the site. Im glad to be here and looking forward to being a part of the community.

Eli
    TuningEuros
    When are you becoming an affiliate advertiser?

Welcome to the Mafia.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

TuningEuros Guest
    Hey guys, thank you so much for welcoming me to the forum its great to be here. And im excited to get a zhp :-) Hey dane, I actually want to become an affiliate advertiser already like right now asap loll. I talked to marcus and he said once my site is up I can become an official affiliate advertiser which makes perfect sense and I agree with him but I also want to provide you guys with great products/mods at low prices that why I said if you guys purchase a product from me put "zhp mafia" on the order forum and I will forward Marcus a copy of the invoice so that I can pay him his money and help support the site.

OK....sounds good bro. Hurry and get the website built so we can check out the goods....

GLWS.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

TuningEuros Guest
    Thanks dane, its great to be here. Im trying, gotta nudge the IT team to hurry up bunch of lazy slackers loll

nudge = boot in ass where I'm from...lol.

Hope the "it team" isnt your wife, cause it might turn bad quickly! Lol. Good luck.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Eli aka albino is the man. I can trust this foolio with anything
    Great to gave you Here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast