Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1113
  1. #1101
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    10,251
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    When you are ready to do the M3 Gauge Cluster retrofit . . . if you decide to go with my DIY, don't hesitate to contact me to go over everything if you need
    Thanks, will do!

  2. #1102
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    10,251
    Mileage: 92,9xx

    No real updates. It's been stored at my folks' place (ain't no way I'm paying $450/month for parking in NYC on my salary). Took it out of "storage" (purchased the "5-layer all climate" soft car cover from Car Cover World) while I was home for a few days. Oh so nice to be back behind the wheel. Got to ring it out a bit on some twisty roads in the rain; made for good fun. Last car I drove was a current gen Toyota RAV4 rental while I was in Banff, a little different of a car, although it did make me want Apple CarPlay

  3. #1103
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    10,251
    Home for ~30 hours to see my ailing grandfather. Drove my car and it crossed the 93k mark (my fiancée took the pic, not me):

    Name:  SXuToqV.jpeg
Views: 187
Size:  1.35 MB

  4. #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Home for ~30 hours to see my ailing grandfather. Drove my car and it crossed the 93k mark (my fiancée took the pic, not me):

    Name:  SXuToqV.jpeg
Views: 187
Size:  1.35 MB
    Hope your grandfather’s health improves.

    Congrats on getting engaged.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

  5. #1105
    Sorry to hear about your grandfather, I hope his health improves! Congrats on your engagement

    also . . . good to see you got to take your ZHP out

  6. #1106
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kitchener, ON
    Posts
    6,045
    william, sorry to hear about your grandfather. i'm assuming since you're home for 30 hours, you travelled a distance, and the prognosis isn't good. sorry to hear that.

    lots of ailing old folks in my family right now (including both of my parents), so i feel for you, man.

    peter
    peter

    2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

  7. #1107
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    10,251
    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Hope your grandfather’s health improves.
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your grandfather, I hope his health improves!
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    william, sorry to hear about your grandfather. i'm assuming since you're home for 30 hours, you travelled a distance, and the prognosis isn't good. sorry to hear that.

    lots of ailing old folks in my family right now (including both of my parents), so i feel for you, man.

    peter
    Thank you all for the kind words! He passed early this morning. This was an expected outcome and am thankful that he was surrounded and supported by our loving family in the preceding days, and did not appear to be in any discomfort. He was a man who lived life richly, retired at 55 and explored the world for 40+ wonderful years.

    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Congrats on getting engaged.
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Congrats on your engagement

    also . . . good to see you got to take your ZHP out
    Thank you! As I told my now fiancée, it was one of the easiest questions of my life to ask, and have been riding the high ever since. It hasn't faded one bit.


  8. #1108
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    7,615
    William, I’m very sorry to hear the news. May he RIP.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

  9. #1109
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kitchener, ON
    Posts
    6,045
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Thank you all for the kind words! He passed early this morning. This was an expected outcome and am thankful that he was surrounded and supported by our loving family in the preceding days, and did not appear to be in any discomfort. He was a man who lived life richly, retired at 55 and explored the world for 40+ wonderful years.
    william, i am sorry for your loss. 95 is a good run... i am glad you and your family were there to be with him.


    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Thank you! As I told my now fiancée, it was one of the easiest questions of my life to ask, and have been riding the high ever since. It hasn't faded one bit.
    that's amazing. like, seriously amazing - i'm super happy for you! when are the bells ringing?
    peter

    2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

  10. #1110
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    10,251
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    that's amazing. like, seriously amazing - i'm super happy for you! when are the bells ringing?
    August 2025! We feed each other's goofiness, seen here doing the most low-rent cosplay on site at Plaza de España where this scene from Attack of the Clones was shot, days after I had proposed to her in Spain. Gotta hold onto her.


Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1005
    Last Post: 11-09-2022, 10:21 AM
  2. Replies: 594
    Last Post: 11-09-2017, 08:07 PM
  3. Replies: 769
    Last Post: 07-28-2017, 08:55 AM
  4. FinanceGuy's Maintenance/Project thread -- 08 E70
    By TheFinanceGuy in forum Projects
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-05-2015, 06:48 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2015, 01:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •