Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seafoam

Seafoam

I already know when, why and how. I'm looking for specifics on results ( pretty sure Dane has done it) anyone else?
    -ADAM

I have done it on 1989 325iX, 2001 325i, 2004 325Ci SMG, 2004 330Ci, and 2004 ZHP....all with excellant results.

Car, in all cases seemed to idle more smoothly, and gained some of it's pep back.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Just what I needed. Thanks, Dane.
    Think I should do it with the current fuel filter in or wait till I pop in the new one?
    I think with the new one in, I may contaminate it with all the crap that's before it.
    -ADAM

How are you going to use the seafoam?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Been a while since I've looked into it. Doesn't it get equally distributed between the gas tank and a few other places?
    -ADAM

1/3 can in Gas tank, crankcase, and intake....through the brake booster line.

I have never added it to a crankcase, and usually do 1/2 can in each of intake and gas tank.

If you do add to crankcase, maybe drive 5 miles or so....and drain and refill. Never really researched the crankcase aspect...but I assume you're not going to drive 7500 miles with that in there...idk.

Not a big maintenence guy, someone please tell me where the brake booster line is?? And would you recommend doing this in the winter or spring??

Open the hood. You will see a round black thing by the dme (black box) drivers side...next to fire wall. You will see a hose coming from black round thingy...that would be the brake booster line.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Open the hood. You will see a round black thing by the dme (black box) drivers side...next to fire wall. You will see a hose coming from black round thingy...that would be the brake booster line.
    Best description ever. True story.
    -ADAM

Autozone.com
    Lol....I coulda just showed him a pic.....hehe

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast