Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Freakin DDM Tuning

Has anyone ever had to ship HID bulbs?

A ballast I bought from DDM needs to be replaced under warranty. They're telling me I need to ship back both ballasts and bulbs to them. But, I don't have those stupid little plastic cup holders they sent them in anymore. I'm sure whatever I do will harm, if not break, the bulbs.

I just cannot stand dealing with these clowns. Their customer support is atrocious, which is a problem when they sell products that consistently fail. Sorry, I hate to complain so much, but man have I had bad experiences with this place.

Any ideas on getting that stuff to them in one piece would be appreciated!

Bubble wrap and peanuts?

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

I keep my caps on my original bulbs after install of the hid kit.

I bought some HID bulbs from them, 3 days later one bulb goes out! Contacted them and they said to break the bad bulb and send them a picture. I did and they sent a new bulb out within a few days. Weird warranty procedure but I did get a new bulb in the long run.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...956#post455956
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Ugh....DDMTuning.

Sent from an S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Bubble wrap and peanuts?

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous
    I just got a package last night filled with peanuts, so I think I'm going to try that. They also requested that I send them in anti-static bags. I told them that was ridiculous because the thing's already broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    I keep my caps on my original bulbs after install of the hid kit.
    That would have been the intelligent thing to do...

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    I bought some HID bulbs from them, 3 days later one bulb goes out! Contacted them and they said to break the bad bulb and send them a picture. I did and they sent a new bulb out within a few days. Weird warranty procedure but I did get a new bulb in the long run.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...956#post455956
    Wow, that's really weird. Guess they don't want you getting two bulbs out of the deal...

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Ugh....DDMTuning.

Sent from an S6 Edge

I can't believe I actually bought stuff from these people.

I got those c/f emblems from them good quality stuff but one had a black speck on it and I sent an email with a pic and quickly responded back and told me they were sending out a new one, 4 days later had a new one. I'm kinda bummed they are hassling you like that, thought they had pretty good customer service
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

I never had any issues with DDM Tuning either Sorry to see this Ryan...

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

My coilovers from ddmtuning after about 3 months.

Can you say "rust"?

Can you say broken "endlink connection on shock body"?

Sent from an S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I've always associated DDM with cheap crap. Heard enough stories to make that association...

Sent from my LG V10 on Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast