Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 179

Thread: 2017 Mafia Meet Signups - West Chester, Ohio - October 20, 21, and 22

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Branford, CT
    Posts
    15,914
    Got home at 14:45 this afternoon. Left at 03:30 this morning... That was one hell of a drive.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun



    It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    3,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Lol Me too!

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    They really werenít THAT bad, but they looked effing disgusting.

    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Got home at 14:45 this afternoon. Left at 03:30 this morning... That was one hell of a drive.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Glad everyone made it home safely.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

    Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

    Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

  3. #163
    +1


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    3,616
    Poorly thrown together edits from Saturday morning. Apparently my Adobe license decided not to renew itself...

    DSW_4335 by Spenser W, on Flickr



    DSW_4346 by Spenser W, on Flickr

    DSW_4354-Pano by Spenser W, on Flickr
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

    Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

    Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Poorly thrown together edits from Saturday morning. Apparently my Adobe license decided not to renew itself...

    DSW_4335 by Spenser W, on Flickr

    DSW_4346 by Spenser W, on Flickr

    DSW_4354-Pano by Spenser W, on Flickr
    Spenser I wanted to ask you but I forgot, which lens did you use to take these pics?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    3,616
    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Spenser I wanted to ask you but I forgot, which lens did you use to take these pics?
    Tokina 19-35. Itís an old film lens, so a good focal length on my FX sensor. Not the sharpest by todayís standards, but stopped down itís a pretty solid performer, and itís built like an Abrams tank.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

    Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

    Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Tokina 19-35. Itís an old film lens, so a good focal length on my FX sensor. Not the sharpest by todayís standards, but stopped down itís a pretty solid performer, and itís built like an Abrams tank.
    I got a tokina 11-16 dx lens and it's pretty wide.

    I picked up my Nikon d7500 that I sent for warranty repair and they fixed the auto focus issue I was having. But they seem to have left something inside the camera or didn't tighten something properly because when I shake the camera a little, i can hear something bouncing around inside...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    They really werenít THAT bad, but they looked effing disgusting.
    I would say they were pretty bland, and the texture was...interesting


    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Poorly thrown together edits from Saturday morning. Apparently my Adobe license decided not to renew itself...
    Nice...I threw my pictures into the Saturday thread. http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...rday!&p=544824
    I wish I remember about the panorama feature now, though I never used it before.

    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Tokina 19-35. Itís an old film lens, so a good focal length on my FX sensor. Not the sharpest by todayís standards, but stopped down itís a pretty solid performer, and itís built like an Abrams tank.
    So that will be manual focus?

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    3,616

    2017 Mafia Meet Signups - West Chester, Ohio - October 20, 21, and 22

    Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    So that will be manual focus?
    Nah itís still AF, but itís definitely a slower motor. I didnít pay attention until tonight my camera was in spot metering from some dog portraits, so I tried to salvage the exposures as well as I could.

    You have some really nice shots, Marcin. One of them might become my signature picture, with permission of course

    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    But they seem to have left something inside the camera or didn't tighten something properly because when I shake the camera a little, i can hear something bouncing around inside...
    San, shoot me a PM if you want help diagnosing it. Itís been about 7 years since I left the industry, but I used to work with issues like that all the time. Not sure Iím any more useful than the internet, but Iím happy to try.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

    Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

    Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    You have some really nice shots, Marcin. One of them might become my signature picture, with permission of course
    Thanks. Ooo...which one could it be. That would be fine. RAW files are available upon request as well.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2017, 02:46 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2017, 01:51 PM
  3. 2004 BMW 330i ZHP Sedan 6MT w/ 128k miles (West Chester, PA) - $10,500
    By BMWCurves in forum BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale (vehicles only)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-25-2015, 08:13 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 03:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •