Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 377

Thread: New bluetooth option for e46 coming soon

  1. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    Let us know how it goes

    All,

    Firmware 1.1.17 has been released, finally: https://www.bluebus.dev/software

    Thanks!
    -Ted
    Thanks for the updates Ted! I updated to Firmware 1.1.17 on my BlueBus unit. The only question I have right now is will I have to reinstall the Clear Voice Capture tool I updated earlier?

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Thanks for the updates Ted! I updated to Firmware 1.1.17 on my BlueBus unit. The only question I have right now is will I have to reinstall the Clear Voice Capture tool I updated earlier?
    Negative, that's a one time thing.

    -Ted

  3. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    Negative, that's a one time thing.

    -Ted
    Awesome! Thanks Ted! Keep up the great work!

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    The Clear Voice Capture GUI Tool has been created: https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...-Voice-Capture

    Thanks!
    -Ted
    Just a heads up for Mac users: although the page says macOS 10.15 is required, the GUI software worked fined on my MacBook [Slow] running macOS 10.13.6.

    Thanks again for developing the BlueBus, Ted!

  5. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Just a heads up for Mac users: although the page says macOS 10.15 is required, the GUI software worked fined on my MacBook [Slow] running macOS 10.13.6.

    Thanks again for developing the BlueBus, Ted!
    Nice to know Will, thanks! I'm running Big Sur, MacOS 11.3 Beta7 and did not experience any issue updating the firmware to my BlueBus unit.

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Nice to know Will, thanks! I'm running Big Sur, MacOS 11.3 Beta7 and did not experience any issue updating the firmware to my BlueBus unit.
    Nice!

    One edit to my earlier statement, I should have said "macOS 10.15 or newer." But 10.13.6 worked for me.

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    565

  8. #368

    New bluetooth option for e46 coming soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Nice!

    One edit to my earlier statement, I should have said "macOS 10.15 or newer." But 10.13.6 worked for me.
    Will, I figured I would post what version of Big Sur Iím using when updating firmware on my BlueBus because Iím beta testing the newest revision of the newest MacOS so at least other Mac users know whether or not the newest version would work

    So far so good


    Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    Let us know how it goes

    All,

    Firmware 1.1.17 has been released, finally: https://www.bluebus.dev/software

    -Ted
    Yay software updates! Thanks for the continual work on these. My unit has been performing flawlessly for the most part on 1.1.14 (didn’t realize I was so far behind) and I don’t use it for phone calls (just audio streaming) so not sure if there’s anything essential in the newer releases for my unit. One question though, what are dynamic comfort blinks you are adding support for? Do we have those in the E46? I do have mine set to do 5 blinks when changing lanes (works great). Are you saying you are increasing that to 8 max?

    Thanks!
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

  10. #370
    Just placed my preorder for one. Wish I didn't have to wait so long for this run to be shipped, but my airpods will do the job for now.

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Appreciation option?
    By SaltyNC in forum Suggestions & Ideas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2018, 07:28 AM
  2. BMW Option Codes
    By Marcus-SanDiego in forum General -- ZHP Related
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 01-21-2017, 11:11 AM
  3. New radiator option for Non-M. CSF
    By derbo in forum General -- ZHP Related
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-10-2015, 05:53 AM
  4. Hot climate option
    By Edo in forum New Members (or older members who have not introduced themselves)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2015, 08:41 PM
  5. AL Cube Trim Option
    By danewilson77 in forum ZHP-Related Parts & Accessories (no vehicle sales)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 07:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •