Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BlueBUS

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRichieRich View Post
    Awesome, looking forward to it! With the talks of the CVC, do we need to do this or will it be taken care of before being shipped out?
    This shouldn't apply to anyone going forward. The original reason I had to create the tool was that the last batch that went out in early March did not have the license key applied as Qualcomm dragged their feet. I already have the license on hand for the units coming in June, so it's not an issue .

It's just coincidence that the tool works to enable cVc for units from earlier batches where the bug existed that left the algorithm off.

-Ted

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    This shouldn't apply to anyone going forward. The original reason I had to create the tool was that the last batch that went out in early March did not have the license key applied as Qualcomm dragged their feet. I already have the license on hand for the units coming in June, so it's not an issue .

It's just coincidence that the tool works to enable cVc for units from earlier batches where the bug existed that left the algorithm off.

-Ted
    Sweeeeet!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234