Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 77 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Looks great!

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Looks great!

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
    thanks John

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

The red center caps which were replaced by my blue ones will go to a good friend of mine so he can mount them on his M3 track car's BBS wheels.

My Mystic Adventure...

The rear sunshade retrofit has started . . .

I ran the wiring harness today

I eyeballed the length I would need to run the wiring needed from connecting the rear sunshade to where the two wires clip into the plug at pins 14 and 15.

The glove compartment was removed to allow routing of the harness across into the center console. I routed it above the ventilation duct into the center console using a long wire to fish the wiring harness with

This is the plug where the two pins get installed in . . .

Now that I got the pins installed, I used more BMW cloth tape to clean things up in there . . .

Everything from here is connected and finished. The rest of the work will be in the back where the rear parcel shelf is located . . . more to follow

My Mystic Adventure...

I am prepping the final part of my rear sunshade retrofit . . . speaker grills came off and this was a good opportunity to refresh them

The Harmon Kardon strips were worn so I took off what was there to reapply fresh silver paint

A big change from how it looked when I got my ZHP . . .

when the paint has dried I will apply black on the lettering

My Mystic Adventure...

Finished touching up the harmon/kardon strips for my rear speaker grills

much better now . . .

Last edited by cakM3; 04-30-2022 at 03:53 PM.

I need to do the opposite and paint those strips black. Their reflection in my rear window bugs me.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I need to do the opposite and paint those strips black. Their reflection in my rear window bugs me.
    all you need to do is get a fresh greenie pad and lightly sand off the paint and you will have your black strips without having to paint them black.

The mileage at which I will complete my speaker refresh and install my rear electrical sunshade into my ZHP

On sedans there is an outline where you make the cut for the rear sunscreen assembly. I found using a dremel with a cutting disk to be the easiest method.

As I proceeded half way, I taped the loose part so my cutting disk won't bind as I continued cutting.

Once I finished cutting I got some tape and cleaned the rear deck off to get it ready for a fresh coat of black fabric spray paint

this made a huge difference in how my rear deck looked

I test fitted my rear sunshade assembly before installing it into my rear shelf.

I made the connection to my sunshade assembly and started installing everything including my Bavsound speakers for the rear shelf.

Adding the final touches to my rear deck

here it is showing my work 99% finished. I have a few things to add like the black caps for the tie down points and rear head rests.

Last edited by cakM3; 05-02-2022 at 04:43 AM.

Page 77 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast