Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Guys.....I'm having the below done asap just to get it done. You may experience up to an hour of DT.

Fingers crossed.

Hello,

The next steps to complete the migration process will be switch the old IPs to the new server. These are the steps that will be performed during this process at the schedule time:

1. The latest data will be copied from the current server to the new server just before the switch.

2. The servers will be rebooted to switch the network interfaces on the VPS.

3. The cPanel settings will be configured on the new server to match the IP and domain settings from the old server.

The process to switch over the old IPs to the new server takes about an hour to complete as the latest data will need to be copied to the new server. There is about 30 minutes of downtime for the sites during the process when the IPs are being switched and updating of the cPanel settings. I will be performing these changes on my end to the server configurations and you do not need to make changes to the new IP as it will not be in use after the switch.

Please let me know if you are ready to proceed with these changes or schedule them at a specific time. I will be able to perform these steps any time between Monday to Friday 9AM to 6PM regular EDT.

Best regards,

Victor Sumin Advanced Services department USA.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Please use this thread (as long as it shows on the new server) to communicate any waning DB error issues.

Thank you
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Works great on Chrome. Nice to not have to use Firefox to get the site to load properly. Nothing against FF, but at work we use Chrome because we are a Google Suite company.
    2004 330i E46 with ZHP performance package and cold weather package

Good to hear. I do not think the site has moved to the new server yet.

Migration to new server will occur later this afternoon. I will try to give you a heads up just prior to, if I'm able to.

The IP switch is now completed and the server is booted. I am updating the cPanel settings on the new server to configure the old IP and the site will be online shortly. I will keep you updated with the progress

The sites are now resolving from the new server and the migration is completed. There are a few things I am checking to finish up the migration and I will update you further.

I'm getting 404 page not found error. Maybe transfer in progress?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast