Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Anyone need BMW front control arm? BMW OEM shocks?

BMW must be clearing out their E46 suspension upgrade kits like they are the Performance rotors because they are selling a kit with ZHP control arms, ZHP shocks, front swaybar, bump stops for the shocks and hardware for $444. Seems like a good deal to me when you consider Tischer gets $236 a piece for ZHP control arms.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...=31&fg=95&hl=1

Turner has a better description and picture of it here but they want $574 for the kit.

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html...ID=33500429577

Even if you just needed the control arms you could sell the shocks and come out pretty good. I'm tempted to buy a kit even though I don't need control arms yet but I'm sure my shocks are getting tired at 86,000 miles. Since I don't plan on lowering my car the OEM shocks would be all I need. Sure Koni FSDs would be nice but they are over $700 a set.

On another note, I have been buying my parts lately from BMW of Lincoln. Their prices are a lot cheaper than Tischer on many parts. I realize they don't sponsor any forums etc. like Tischer does but I'm not that well off that I can afford to pay more for stuff just for that reason.
    They also have free shipping on orders over $250, or was it $300. It in their ads in Roundel. And in my case they are 3 or 4 days closer to me on shipping times. Free shipping isn't good on oversize or overweight items though.

For example the ZHP control arm is $236.57 at Tischer and $188.66 at Lincoln. Or my windshield....$296.34 vs $215.95 at Lincoln. The suspension kit is only a $4 difference though but most parts I've checked are quite a bit cheaper.

http://www.bmwmercedesparts.com/part...&siteid=215771

Just trying to pass along a good deal to the Mafia.....

Barry

VERY COOL! I think I'm going to hop on this. I've already done rear shocks/mounts, so this will definitely come up in the next year or so.

Okay I posted before looking at the links. Where is this deal?

The part number is 33500429577 from realoem. Just punch that number into either dealer website for the prices. Tischers website is here....

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...72&catalogid=0

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Yup, it looks that way. I see that includes free shipping. I wonder if they'll still do the free shipping at the $444 price that you get by punching in the part number on their fiche?

I'm thinking these parts are clearance / discontinued. I say so because Tischer was a sponser at the NCC BMWCCA Chapterfest in Bowie MD in October. One of Tischer's techs was there doing a diy on shocks & struts. He was installing a package that ran I think $125 with hardware, or some rediculous price due to them being discontinued. The price was amazing as I recall. I didnt have an E46, and I cant say they were performace. But this price above is a bargain any way you look at it..........except I just dropped over $500 for tax and registration for my new (to me)Z.....oh well.

Shoot Evan Winstead a note over at Tischer. See if he'll do that, Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyoh View Post
    I'm thinking these parts are clearance / discontinued. I say so because Tischer was a sponser at the NCC BMWCCA Chapterfest in Bowie MD in October. One of Tischer's techs was there doing a diy on shocks & struts. He was installing a package that ran I think $125 with hardware, or some rediculous price due to them being discontinued. The price was amazing as I recall. I didnt have an E46, and I cant say they were performace. But this price above is a bargain any way you look at it..........except I just dropped over $500 for tax and registration for my new (to me)Z.....oh well.
    I think you're right, they have been doing a clearance on a bunch of stuff, the Performance intakes, strut bars, exhaust and also on the CSL brake upgrade for the M3.
    That $125 price must have been for something else though, if not I'd take 2 for that price!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Shoot Evan Winstead a note over at Tischer. See if he'll do that, Barry.
    Might have to do that, but I'll check Lincoln first. They say they'll match any deal. My last order at Tischer, for the Performance rotors, showed all parts were "in stock" yet it took a week and 2 unanswered e mails before it shipped. Then it takes another week for parts to get to me from them where it only takes 2 or 3 days from Nebraska. Sucks living in the middle of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMaico View Post
    Might have to do that, but I'll check Lincoln first. They say they'll match any deal. My last order at Tischer, for the Performance rotors, showed all parts were "in stock" yet it took a week and 2 unanswered e mails before it shipped. Then it takes another week for parts to get to me from them where it only takes 2 or 3 days from Nebraska. Sucks living in the middle of nowhere.
    It takes even longer to get to me. They're in MD. I am all the way out here in CA.

Autozone.com
    Trade you.....LOL. I should have moved somewhere warmer a long time ago but I also don't like it too hot either. It really sucks though having to park the car for 4 or 5 months every year.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast