Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Aquartz Iron Cut

Did an exterior detail on my 1999 Tahoe today. Up until a few months ago I had never even heard of clay bar and what it can do. So the exterior of the vehicle felt like 80-grit sand paper. As part of the detail I used Iron Cut after a pre-pressure wash but before washing the car by hand with a micro-fiber mitt. I used the stuff like crazy on the passenger side, probably close to a half bottle. On the driver side I noticed I was running out and I wanted to save some for the ZHP, so I used about a quarter bottle on the driver side.

When it came time to clay bar, the passenger side took 20 minutes. The driver side took an hour and a half and was a total PITA. Only difference between the two-sides was the amount of Iron Cut I used. My Tahoe might be a special case because of the amount of build up, but I will be buying Iron Cut in bulk now.

I purchased the Iron Cut at Detailer's Domain.

I've used IronX, that's FTW

The results are truly incredible!

Did you get any pictures of your car bleeding?

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

No pics. I did the wash at a do-it-yourself car wash and forgot my phone at home. If you want strange looks, wash your car by hand and have a ladder set-up in a port.

Thanks for the review - I'm going to add it to my collection.
    - Marc

Thanks for the review, I was wondering about that stuff.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    Thanks for the review - I'm going to add it to my collection.
    +1
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Looks like I'll be needing two or more bottles of that stuff. I have some serious iron content in the water I use to wash my car with. Stupid well water...
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Awesome review. I used this stuff to save my Style 45's. Will definately be using it on the cars next detail.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights