Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

The Hire - Star - BMW/Clive Owen

Before I even owned a BMW this got me into dreaming nonstop about them. Including one day hoping to own this car. I used to drool over this car all the time. Still haven't gotten the E39 M5, but it looks like I will be getting an E60 M5 in just shy of 2 years (even have approval from the wife already ).

"The Hire - Star" (Car = M5)

"The Hire"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hire

If anyone hasn't seen The Hire series, you need to carve out a half hour of your day and watch ALL OF THEM!!!!

I really have no idea what I am doing

"Star" is one of my favorites. I love the part where he just lays into it and leaves a nice burnout through the intersection.

Sent from my rooted Fascinate using Tapatalk.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by bullfrogs_M3 View Post
    ............. but it looks like I will be getting an E60 M5 in just shy of 2 years.......................

I can't wait to have an M5 in my garage.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

I get a kick out of other manufacturers advertising. BMW displays are cars on pavement demonstrating how they will perform with rubber against the pavement. Mazda, Nissan, Mercedes and the like show their vehicles doing something interesting like sliding or a 180 on water or dirt. Really? Any car can do nifty things on water and dirt.... The hire is perennial favorite.

This one is my new fave:
    ------
    A Venza just isn't the same as a ZHP.