Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

PS hoses, should i replace all of them?

So i was in the process of replacing my power steering reservoir and I noticed that my return hose was leaking. I am taking the car to the shop in a couple of minutes, but I want to know if you guys recommend changing anything else. I mean, does it mean that all the other hoses are also about to go bad, or could the return hose be a common problem that does not happen regularly with other components/hoses? I would not like to have to take the car back in a couple of month for the same thing; i prefer changing everything once.

What about fluid? I was using the CHF 11S from Pentosin. I was told that this is the proper fluid for modern BMW's. That I should not use the red ATF since it was too thick and could lead to future rack and pinion problems. This green can and green fluid even has BMW, Audi/VW, Posche, and Bentley parts number in the side of the can; so I think the shop that instructed me in using it was correct.
    Juan Luis

2003 Imola Red Sedan

Interested in what others think because I also have a seeping power steering hose.

My knee jerk reaction would be to change the hoses not just the one that is leaking.

Not sure about the fluid.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Interested in what others think because I also have a seeping power steering hose.

My knee jerk reaction would be to change the hoses not just the one that is leaking.

Not sure about the fluid.
    Pita.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim