Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
    nike001 Guest

Rear license plate bulb intermittently working

Alright guys, time for backstory: Last winter I showed my friends girlfriend my LED license plate lights and what the LED bulbs look like, so I popped off the cover and showed her.. low and behold, the cover broke. So thats why most of my pics from last winter were w/ only one LED plate light on. I was too lazy and cheap to order a $3 part from somewhere and be stuck with $13 shipping.

So It got all corroded in there (like a battery that blew up) and ever since then, my plate light doesn't work sometimes. Well last night after cleaning it up, I tried fiddling with it. Then just now it didn't come on again so I smacked the trunk and my OTHER plate light cover broke and fell off.

Is the part that holds and conducts the electricity for the plate lights replaceable? I think it might be #16 but I'm not sure..

Thanks guys

I think you have to buy that whole strip.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Need the whole strip, its only sold as one piece. Its the whole new cover, base, trunk button and plate lights. It was a $75 part at my dealer and its primed ready for paint.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Whitexi View Post
    Need the whole strip, its only sold as one piece. Its the whole new cover, base, trunk button and plate lights. It was a $75 part at my dealer and its primed ready for paint.
    Yup....then Prolly another $50 to get it sprayed.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

nike001 Guest
    Really?! wow.. looks like i'll be trying to make this work then..

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    Really?! wow.. looks like i'll be trying to make this work then..
    Amen.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Give me a call ill come look at it, you work at the dealer dude get it cheap and have it sprayed!