Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Finally got the 135s back from the painter

All I can say is.....wow. They came out even better than I was expecting. I think they're going to look awesome when I get them on in the Spring. Big thanks to az3579 for giving me the idea, Tampa330i for photo shopping, and Dane for encouraging me to go darker.

Here's a little teaser

You see a few more HERE

Too bad I can't put them on until the end of April. I have to drive on a gravel road for 0.6 of a mile to get to the back parking lot at my school. So the winters are staying on till then .

Along with the new wheels, I putting on 15mm spacers front and rear, painting the calipers black, and doing a brake overhaul with one of Ray's packages at BrakeYourself.
    Last edited by adb1028; 12-23-2010 at 01:23 PM.

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

Btw, thats just some dust on the wheels from the shop.

And they are darker in real life, some of the pics make them look a lot lighter then they actually are

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

That looks great. I like that a lot. If this is how Jon's are, then I see why you guys are so pleased

Surprise -- I like the color.. looks darker than what I did by a bit. Will look great against the silver.

Took a closer look at the pics yours have more blue than mine I think. Mine seem more grey.
    Last edited by Jon D; 12-23-2010 at 01:25 PM.
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

I really really like these. I just might have to do this to the beyerns... get rid of the reflective dish.... Dang. like i needed something else to spend money on that isnt really broken. Great job. Props for taking the risk and just doing it.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Jon D View Post
    Surprise -- I like the color.. looks darker than what I did by a bit. Will look great against the silver.

Took a closer look at the pics yours have more blue than mine I think. Mine seem more grey.
    I don't see the the blue you speak of, maybe it's just the picture?

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

Bro...that offset is insane..........lol

Those things are gonna make your car look so damn aggressive.....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by adb1028 View Post
    I don't see the the blue you speak of, maybe it's just the picture?
    If you take the closeup of your wheels and mine and look at them side by side it seemed that the paint in yours was more of a blue grey just a slightly different tint. But I think against the silver I like what they did, adds a nice contrast.

And Dane is right look at that offset.
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

Looks great. Really like the contrast against the car color.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by Jon D View Post
    And Dane is right look at that offset.
    Ha! It's super-hella flush.

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast