I know we've probably had some talk before I was a member but wanted to get some opinions on the stereo side of the ZHP.

I am by no means an audiophile, however being a musician, a very big music lover and just an all around picky ass guy, I want a good sounding stereo that makes my music sound good.

I'm not anyone who's gonna go ripping out everything and doing some $3000 custom install job with $700 a set component speakers and all of that. I just want some all around good sounding stuff in my car because I'm in it a lot.

So here are some Q's

I know BSW is good and makes a nice replacement kit for the speakers, but are there other options people have used? I have some MBQuart components coming out of my car right now that SHOULD fit the ZHP (1" tweeter, 4" drivers and a pair of extra 5.5" drivers that I tried to use but didn't fit in my 1er). I liked how they sounded so wouldn't mind using them again (plus free is always good). I could easily grab a 2nd set of the 1" tweeters for the rear.

What is the exact speaker set up on this car... trying to find info on all stuff included (sizes) and can't seem to find exact locations either.

In regards to Subs, anyone have a custom molded one in the corner of their trunk?

NOTE: I see GO HORNS! was the buyer for that one on e46fanatics

Better to do the sub thing or just really work on the interior speakers?
I am just worried there isn't much bass and while I don't do the night at the roxbury type of stuff... I like full rich bass as much as the next fella.

I dunno what else but... lets discuss.