Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

TurboTax -- new affiliate advertiser

Thanks for supporting the site, guys. Now that it's tax season, I figured that I would see if TurboTax is interested in being an affiliate. They are. And now they are an affiliate.

When you go through TurboTax.com to file your taxes (using our affiliate link), ZHPMafia.com will get a commission.

TurboTax.com

You can find the rest of our affiliate advertisers here (including TurboTax): http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...s-at-ZHP-Mafia

Schweet!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Love TurboTax. I use them every year!

2002 330XI Saloon
    2005 ZHP
    2013 XC90 R-Design

I use them every year as well. Do you guys know if you can upload the stored info on the hard drive (from the year before - for those who have been using the CDs bought in stores) and get going with the cloud version?
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Well that's timely!

I try to be timely.

I use them every year, too.

Turbo Tax is the official tax service of the mafia. I also use this every year, I love how you can automatically fill in your previous years information.

Hmmmm....This just kind of struck me as odd. The 'mafia' supporting taxes.
    2004 Imola Red over Black Leather. 6-MT, Navigation, Cold Weather Pkg (the wife loves them seat warmers!), 3.46 Diff, UUC Short-Shift Kit, Tranny Mounts, CDV Delete and iPod mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    I use them every year as well. Do you guys know if you can upload the stored info on the hard drive (from the year before - for those who have been using the CDs bought in stores) and get going with the cloud version?
    I use then every year as well, and yes you can.

I switches from the CD to the web-based software last year.

It will prompt you to find the file on your drive and will import all of your info.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGraphic View Post
    Hmmmm....This just kind of struck me as odd. The 'mafia' supporting taxes.
    We're the gentle, friendly, honest mafia.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast