Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

ZHP build progess to date

I bought this with a blown motor

taking her home

then I bought this a month later

then I got this

and then I dropped the car off at RRT in Dulles Virginia and waited patiently.

While waiting I took part in a group buy and got a sweet deal on these

RRT got me the Michelin Pilot Super Sports at TireRack pricing with free shipping woo hoo

I waited some more while Epic Tuning programmed my DME with their tune and some other work to keep it legit, and RPM Motorsports took care of the gauge cluster. I bought a used M3 rear end and the boys welded in the TMS plates and fit it all up. Decided on Borla Midpipes, and they fabricated a magnaflow muffler

Then I got the call SHE was almost done

picked her up today and she's running strong.

Still needs some work, but it's come along way

I want one...

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    I want one...
    Yes please....

What "other work" is left?

How much $$$ do you have into the car thus far?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Love it!

Omg. The jealousy I feel right now isn't healthy. Nice ride. How much did you pay for the car with the blown motor?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

RRT had to get the driveshaft chopped to fit, and the balance is slightly off, so around 35-40 it gives some vibration. Below 25 and above 45 one can barely even notice, but at 35-40 it's very noticeable. Unfortunately near my house all roads are 35 mph. That won't be fixed until the week of the 16th though cause the guy from the outsourced shop is on vacation until then. Also I have some rubbing with the rear tires, need to get them rolled or pulled/stretch some more.

Also contemplating 4.10 or 3.91 diff, or possibly ESS supercharger. I'd really like to go with the RaceMarque intercooled SC but I don't know any good tuners I can trust around here with that. ESS seems to be the best set up for build quality and proven track record from my research. Also, there will be other things I'm sure I'll get into. Looking into a data aquisition systems and would like to integrate with a Dynavin type media center. That's all down the road though. I just want to get it all set up as is and drive for a few months first.

I've got well over 30K invested this far. You gotta pay to play ya know

Quote Originally Posted by acontzhp View Post
    Omg. The jealousy I feel right now isn't healthy. Nice ride. How much did you pay for the car with the blown motor?

I got what I consider to be a great deal. Interior is about a 95 out of 100, and exterior is around 85. Also the car had 31k on it, Take a guess...

9k?

paid 3,200 cash

Hali Khoa?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast