Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Twitter -- ZHPMafia

So, today was the first day that I really got to utilize the Twitter account for ZHP Mafia. It worked well. I was in constant contact with our host, Media Temple. ZHP Mafia communicated directly with Media Temple through Twitter.

Media Temple's Twitter team was able to escalate my issues here at the site and resolve the issue in a relatively quick manner.

Those who follow ZHPMafia on Twitter can get a live feed of what's taking place -- when ZHPMafia.com is down.

You can follow us at: http://twitter.com/ZHPMafia

I thought that the lil bird next to "facebook" was for "facebook".

Sigh...............

I gotta get up with the times.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Nope. It's our little Twitter link. No worries, DW.

with twitter, how is it integrated to the forums...will it be popular topics link through twitter. Or will it be just status updates that you will be giving Marcus?
    03 TIAG ZHP SEDAN---Umnitza V2---

I believe right now its the latter....

what kinda phone you gots?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by only1waqas
    with twitter, how is it integrated to the forums...will it be popular topics link through twitter. Or will it be just status updates that you will be giving Marcus?
    Totally separate from forum, will. You go directly to twitter for updates if something is wrong here. I'm using it as a backup source of information.