Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

2010 Le Mans Blue 335i M-Tech w/ BMW Performance Parts

My brother is selling his awesome 335. He'll consider a trade on an E60 535i M-Tech.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/4238806002.html

Up for sale is a 2010 BMW 335i. It's LeMans Blue Metallic Paint with Oyster/Black Dakota Leather interior and Light Burl Walnut Trim. It has 67,100 miles. I purchased this from BMW in Columbia, GA, in March 2013. I am the second owner. It does have a continued CPO warranty through April 2016 or 100,000 miles.

This is a awesome car! I had a 170 mile round trip commute so comfort was a priority. It drives smooth and is very comfortable. The car is fast and handles great when you want to have some fun. My wife is now pregnant and I am changing jobs and will need a car with more room for clients and little less aggressive. I have loved driving this vehicle and know that you will as well.

It took a few months of searching like a mad man to find this car. What makes it "rare" or hard to find is a combination of things. It's Lemans Blue, M Sport, 6 speed, loaded...and it's a sedan. The same combination as a coupe is a little easier to find, but still not many. Being a 2010 it has the updated iDrive CIC Navigation system. With the options the first owner wanted on this beautiful car, the MSRP was $55,050. In addition it has many of the highest quality aftermarket BMW Performance Parts.

No expense was spared on this car. It has an aggressive sound with no drone. It sounds better then the UUC exhaust on my old e36 M3 and the Dinan exhaust on past e39 528i. This by far is overall the best. Majority of the miles were on I-20 driving from Greensboro, GA to Augusta, GA. Thats why I added the radar detector and laser jammers. There's two jammers in the front and one in the rear. It has a speaker that tells you when it's armed and if your getting hit. If your hit it the alarm goes off and it tells you what kind of gun your getting hit with. We also have a hidden kill switch so you can slow down and turn it off, then let the cops get a read on your speed. Car Tunes of Atlanta is who installed the jammers and stripped the old tint off and put the new high quality tint on. They have high profile client list and their garage is filled with Ferrari's and Bentleys. With the added tuned Power Kit there is zero turbo lag and no top speed limiter. Between the power kit, exhaust, and short shift kit, you get and awesome driving experience. At both the dealerships I've had maintenance complete, the service writers and techs were impressed with how hard this car pulled and how clean it was underneath the car.

AFTERMARKET MODIFICATIONS: $8000

BMW Performance Exhaust ($2,160)
    BMW Performance Power Kit ($1,200)
    Power Kit Highlights: Horsepower is increased to 320hp (20hp increase)
    Torque is increased to 317 lb-ft (17 lb-ft increase)
    0.2 seconds faster than the standard 335i model from 0-60 mph.
    0.5 seconds faster than the standard 335i model from 50-75 mph.
    Exhaust burble sound during engine overrun conditions.
    BMW Performance Edition Badge
    BMW Performance Black Kidney Grills

BMW Performance Short Shift Kit ($590) Black Alcantara boot & aluminum knob reduces travel by 25%, faster & smoother gear response
    BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler ($710)
    BMW Aluminum Pedals ($280)
    BMW Aluminum Footrest ($170)
    AFE ProDry S Air Filter ($90)
    H&R Front & Rear Wheel Spacers ($270)
    Car Tunes of Atlanta Receipt: ($1930)
    Suntek CXP Tint 55% Windshield 20% All other windows.
    Blinder HP-905 Compact Triple Lazer Jammers/External speaker hidden kill switch

Valentine Radar Detector & Concealed Display ($600)

M Sport Package : $3,750

•18in Wheel/Tire Upgrade.
    •Sport Suspension Calibration
    •Aerodynamic Package
    •Shadowline Trim
    •Anthracite Headliner
    •///M steering wheel & door seals
    •8-way power front sport seats with adjustable back bolsters,
    •Rear Park Distance Control
    •LeMans Blue Metallic Paint additional $550

Premium Package: $2,650

•Automatic High Beams & Windshield Wipers
    •Integrated 3-Button Universal Garage-Door Opener
    •Folding Auto-Dimming Exterior Mirrors & Rearview Mirror
    •4-Way Adj. Power Lumbar Support For Front Seats
    •BMW Assist w/Bluetooth System, Online Information Services
    •Hands-free calling, capable of downloading virtually an entire phone book
    •Bluetooth technology with speech recognition.
    •Dakota Leather Upholstery

COLD Weather Package: $1,150

•3-Stage Heated Front Seats
    •Split Fold-Down Through-Load Rear Seats
    •Retractable High-Intensity Headlight Washers

CIC Navigation System: $2,100

•Internal 80Gig Hard Drive navigation system with 3D and voice.
    •Internal 8Gig Hard Drive for personal music.
    •Multi-function display screen, Real Time Traffic Information;
    •Voice activating system for radio and navigation system

Logic7 Sound System: $875

•Thirteen speakers with Surround Sound and Digital Sound Processing
    •Two subwoofers

MAINTENANCE WORK

The car was in a minor accident when the first owner had it. The front bumper and passenger front fender were replaced. There's the common issues associated with the N54 engine. As shown on the Auto Check, recalls were done when the first owner had the vehicle. Back in October the car would run rough in the 3k RPM. I replaced all of the spark plugs and a coil pack. There was still some issues. Grayson BMW in Knoxville replaced 3 injectors and was still having issues. BMW of America agreed to cover the Walnut Blasting of the intake. That's what need to be done. It runs great and I got 3 new injectors out of the deal. If you google common issues with this car, what I described is what you will find. In the trouble shooting it's either spark plugs, coils, injectors, or needing walnut blasting. These have all been done less than 3,000 miles ago. There is 33,000 more miles or nearly 2 1/2 years of the CPO warranty left in which these parts including the turbos will be covered. I have all the manuals, paperwork of the Maintenance work since I've owned it. There's 2 Keys and all of the manuals that come with the car.

2/28 4 New Tires 50,660 Miles
    6/1 Oil Change 60,180 Miles
    10/07 3 new injectors, new spark plugs, Walnut blasted Intake. 64,840 Miles

THE BAD

The front bumper has a lot of small chips from all of the highway driving. I had it touched up in April where there was a scratch on the bottom of the bumper. At the time, there wasn't many chips. I've been quoted $200 by the dealership to repaint it. I didn't have it done because with the amount of hwy driving I was doing, it would happen again. There is a small piece of the plastic scratched on the steering wheel where you control the volume. That's it.

THE PRICING

I've tried to search for similar car to gauge the market. I haven't been able to find the same car for sale or sold. There are similar ones, but not the whole package like mine even without the mods.

KBB Suggested Retail not factoring CPO $28,800

In my opinion, it's hard to put a value on the CPO (Certified Pre Owned). With the car being turbo charged and some known issues, it's priceless. My recent bill would've been over 2k without CPO warranty. Because the mods are BMW parts, everything is still covered under the CPO warranty. Being a BMW enthusiast, I know the color and 6 speed manual can come with a premium depending on the market. Then there's the aftermarket modifications. I don't expect dollar for dollar on those parts, but being that these are very high quality parts, I do feel they hold a high value.
    E92 335i M-Sport
    997 S

Nice car

Thanks Bill.
    E92 335i M-Sport
    997 S

iP4S + TT2
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Looker for sure

Goin' HAM mobile
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Perfect
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    Perfect
    Agree.

Good seeing you David.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim