Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Looks awesome, but it appears he is constantly rubbing in the rear. Assuming those tires aren't mismatched brands, the sidewall on the rear tires look like they have been worn smooth compared to the front tire sidewalls.

They are also seriously stretched.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    They are also seriously stretched.
    i have to agree. my buddies 335i looks like that. he sits herra flush/hard haha

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

needs to flare the hell out of the fenders. Not a fan at the moment because it reminds of cars like this:

should probably just get some M3 quarterpanels put on and call it a day

I think I would like it better if it had a squared set of those front wheels.

nike001 Guest
    EDIT: seems like a lot of people are questioning Dan & Ryan's cars from the pictures a page back. Ryan has 4 rear OEM M3 wheels. He didn't mention spacers in his thread, but he did say that he needed to shave his rear fenders to fit the rims.
    Thread:http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...537&highlight=

Dan's e9x wheels didn't have spacers IIRC.. only when he got little ones for the front, but took them off because he rubbed too much.

Not really sure what much else I can say, those fitment guys take their stuff very seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Nova View Post
    Looks awesome, but it appears he is constantly rubbing in the rear. Assuming those tires aren't mismatched brands, the sidewall on the rear tires look like they have been worn smooth compared to the front tire sidewalls.

This is DTMDan's car. He's a cool guy, he recently tried convincing me to get these rims..

This pic was when he was running spacers up front.. but they didn't last long because he rubbed. Then he said he took them off and he ONLY rubbed under full lock in the front. From that I assume he never rubbed in the back.

But he does have fender work..

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    EDIT: seems like a lot of people are questioning Dan & Ryan's cars from the pictures a page back. Ryan has 4 rear OEM M3 wheels. He didn't mention spacers in his thread, but he did say that he needed to shave his rear fenders to fit the rims.
    I didn't want my comment to come off as me saying I don't like the look, what I was trying to get at is it doesn't look right in some of the pictures. What order should they be in because now that I look at them again it seems like the camber was adjusted in the first few pics and no camber in the last two.

Personally I want to one day have a M with the GTR widebody kit and run 10s up front and 12s in the rear but it would have to sit under the fenders, kinda like this (but not necessarily the Flossman Initial GTR kit, and also this car actually has 20x10 front and 20x14 rear):

Please tell me you're going to have an M3 by the time you implement that plan...
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

nike001 Guest
    lol Hermes, let me know what rubber costs you after you do this

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Please tell me you're going to have an M3 by the time you implement that plan...
    Yes, with a S62 under the hood. My ZHP will stay as it is. Well, maybe I'll put the S54 in the ZHP and sell the M54

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    lol Hermes, let me know what rubber costs you after you do this
    for sure, its gonna be a crazy project. Also, I doubt rubber will be the main price issue with this plan

Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast