Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Welcome ! Hope there are no more big expenses for you in the near future.

Welcome. Your zsp looks great! I also have a zsp in topaz blue and have a similar story about maintenance, but mine has been reliable with the occasional issue here and there having to be addressed. You'll find that this community is very helpful as well as professional too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tyler Landreth
    2003 330i/ZSP,ZPP,ZCW/Topaz Blue Metallic/5mt
    Depo Clears, CCFL angel eyes, LP delete, Piano black grills, yellow fogs, OEM Aux, OEM All Weather Mats, Cosmos Racing CAI, VMR VB3

Welcome. This is a fabulous site. I am one of the other Utah members. There are a few of us up north. Do you ever make it to SLC?
    2003 Mystic Blue 330i ZHP 6 MT

born in germany | delivered to baltimore | spent time in texas | resides in utah
    aFe ProDry S Air Filter | Dinan Stage 1 Software | H&R 27mm Front Sway Bar
    Bridgestone RE760 | StopTech Street Performance Pads
    BMW OEM Clear Corners & Side Markers | Ziza LED Light Kit | AL Bi-Xenon Retrofit | BSW Soundplicity iPod Integration

Welcome! Gorgeous car.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    In the market for an E90 M3

Spotted an E46 touring with the same color today. Damn good looking BMW. Camera focused on damn mirror though

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Spotted an E46 touring with the same color today. Damn good looking BMW. Camera focused on damn mirror though
    In Utah!? :huh

Welcome, I have to say that really is a nice color.

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.
    I do on occasion get up north. Me and the family have a timeshare in Park City that we usually stay at the end of September and I usually have my VA doctor appointments up there as well.
    So far, she has been doing good. I do like to do my own repairs when possible so I will definitely be using the heck out of your guys/gals knowledge.
    I forgot to mention that while I was in the U.S. Army, I had a chance to go live over in Deutschland for four years. I bought and owned a gorgeous 2002 M3. Ever since then, I have loved BMW's and have been trying to find one within my budget for the last few years. Thankfully, I found this one in which the guy was interested in the Audi A4 B5 I had for sale and we were able to work out a trade/cash deal. Upon visual inspection, she really did look like a charm but after completing the deal, I had my local BMW mechanic comb it over and ended up with all these needed repairs. I am a firm believer in taking care of the problem instead of putting it off because they tend to be much more expensive when it is put off. When I do my own repairs/upgrades, I tend to take a lot of pictures so I will be sure to share my experience and info of what I did with lots of pics.
    Using Tapatalk

Welcome and that's a sharp looking bmw.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast