Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 13 of 143 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Wobz

For over a year, Wobbie passed as a discreet femme fatale, taking every opportunity to seduce my driving instincts. She made not much noise, trying to stay as inconspicuous as possible, until recently.

Wobbie now has a voice, one that all can hear.

Last edited by az3579; 03-28-2021 at 06:11 PM.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Vids nao!!!
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Vids nao!!!
    Patience, young one. It's uploading, and it's going to take another half hour at least.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Patience, young one.
    LOL
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Here is a video. Read the description for where the sections are demonstrating certain situations like windows down, etc.

If there's anything in particular you guys want me to record, just ask and I shall make you a video.

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Um...I thought you would at least get a sound clip from outside the car and do a drive-bye or go faster than 30 mph with the windows down.

Son, I am disappoint.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    LOL
    Um...I thought you would at least get a sound clip from outside the car and do a drive-bye or go faster than 30 mph with the windows down.

Son, I am disappoint.
    I'm sorry to hear that you're disappointed in my driving style and the fact that there wasn't anybody available to hold my phone for me outside.
    This video wasn't meant to be just like all of the other videos on YouTube. It was meant to get "in car" video of normal driving, something that YouTube seems to lack. If there were more videos like this on YouTube, I wouldn't have had such a hard time deciding.

If you want, I could take some videos like that for you, but that'll take a while, as I have to get someone I know to hold the phone for me while I drive by, and it would require some roads that allow for multiple accelerations.

Goes without mentioning that the times the windows were down were painful as it was as I had to keep the heat off to prevent "wind" noise, and that it was in the twenties last night temperature-wise. Hands were ice cold...

I'm told that it'll warm up this week, so I'll be sure to take some videos with different perspective.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

nike001 Guest

Son, I am disappoint.
    I would have thought this as well. But I'm actually surprised how quiet it is inside. Or is it just as loud as i expected it to be, but the sound deadening is making it better?

Make no mistake, it is loud from the outside.
    The sound deadening is killing a lot of the noise.

The advertise this exhaust as a NO DRONE exhaust, so you will barely hear it while cruising, which is one thing I was demonstrating. It's when you give it some gas that it comes to life.

Since you two want some acceleration videos, I'll make some time to head out to my favorite road to record some good runs, where there shouldn't be much traffic. It may take a few days, though. I'm afraid I may not be able to get drive-by videos for a while; my friend is working a lot this week so I won't be able to have him hold the phone to record until he gets some time.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

You can't mock up a stand to hold your phone? This is audio recording not video...you can press play, get in your car and drive by. I'm confused by how hard this is that you would need a friend to hold the phone...

A piece of cloth, a bungee cord and a tree should be enough to mount the phone to the tree with out scratching the screen and provide you with a decent vantage point and allow for some good audio collection.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

Page 13 of 143 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast