Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    What happened to saving money?!?!

Good luck on the search.

Sent from my GS3.
    Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    +1

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.
    Wasn't about saving money, but rather turning my car into cash and getting another car while being about to keep the cash mostly intact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johal E32 View Post
    So this car is like 15 min away from me. If you want an extra send of hands/eyes to check out the car LMK. I would happily come look at it with you. Also Wolfgang BMW in Walnut Creeek is a good place for PPI.
    I would appreciate that. I will definitely let you know. How far is this from Sacramento?
    Quote Originally Posted by SoarinZHP View Post
    SMG. Beautiful car, but I would rather get a manual. I know SMGII isn't as bad as everyone says it is, but I honestly don't want to potentially deal with any headaches.
    In the market for an E90 M3

In the meantime, anyone think I can possibly get financed for $15,000-$17,000 with a decent down payment and my job? Bad part is I just started that job, but I plan on working for a while. Or I can ask my dad to cosign, but he's trying to find another tractor trailer at the moment, and needs his credit as clear as possible to get financed.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...75658710&Log=0

Looks worn on the interior, may be worth checking.

Quote Originally Posted by oldzilla View Post
    http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...75658710&Log=0

Looks worn on the interior, may be worth checking.
    Saw that. Interior looks pretty beat, and they said they are absolutely not willing to negotiate. Not being 2003.5+, either, made me want to pass that car.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Wasn't about saving money, but rather turning my car into cash and getting another car while being about to keep the cash mostly intact.

I would appreciate that. I will definitely let you know. How far is this from Sacramento?

SMG. Beautiful car, but I would rather get a manual. I know SMGII isn't as bad as everyone says it is, but I honestly don't want to potentially deal with any headaches.
    You're about 70 miles away. Less than 90 minutes, probably like 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    In the meantime, anyone think I can possibly get financed for $15,000-$17,000 with a decent down payment and my job? Bad part is I just started that job, but I plan on working for a while. Or I can ask my dad to cosign, but he's trying to find another tractor trailer at the moment, and needs his credit as clear as possible to get financed.
    How is your credit? With a good credit and steady income, $15k-$17k wouldnt be a problem. But keep in mind, some/most lenders will not a finance a car older than 6-8 yrs or exceed a certain mileage. The rate is also a lot higher for an older car compare to a newer car. You're in Sac, I would talk to Golden1.

Quote Originally Posted by Trans View Post
    How is your credit? With a good credit and steady income, $15k-$17k wouldnt be a problem. But keep in mind, some/most lenders will not a finance a car older than 6-8 yrs or exceed a certain mileage. The rate is also a lot higher for an older car compare to a newer car. You're in Sac, I would talk to Golden1.
    I have no credit. That's the problem. I do have a job but I justed started. I'm pretty screwed even though I could easily pay for it.

No pay stubs for a month and the fact that the car is probably older than the 10 year max limit, makes it unlikely that you will be able to finance.

What I worked out with my credit union was taking a lien out on my mother's account. The personal loan interest rates turned out to be much better than an auto loan. We what your parents have to offer?

Sent from my GS3.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    No pay stubs for a month and the fact that the car is probably older than the 10 year max limit, makes it unlikely that you will be able to finance.

What I worked out with my credit union was taking a lien out on my mother's account. The personal loan interest rates turned out to be much better than an auto loan. We what your parents have to offer?

Sent from my GS3.
    Still need to talk to them. I want to see if they'd be willing to sign off or... Just lend me the cash? Not sure.

Wasn't going to show you this, but......
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...534891428.html

If I wasn't still in school for another two months, I'd buy this right now. Seriously. Everything I ever wanted all in one package!!!!

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast